hurt (baby! liam toddler! zayn)

Liam: head space of a one year old

Louis: daddy

Niall:Dada

Harry: papa

Zayn: head space of a three year old

Prompt: liam and zayn are playing out side when liam scrapes his knee and zayn tells their daddies

^^^^^^^^

Liam and Zayn were playing out side, they were playing with their balls bouncing them back and fourth together eventually they got board of that so they decided to play 'super man' they ran around chasing pretend villains when Liam tripped and scraped his knee.

He started to whine and cry, this got Zayns attention.

"Zaynie I hurrt." Liam whined, Zayn ran to his daddies

"Daddy, Dada, Papa, Lili hurt! Lili hurt!" Zayn franticallytold them,he was worried about his brother.

Harry, Louis, and Niall all ran out side to see Liam crying his eyes out, they walked to him.

"Aww poor baby Dada's here." Niall said as he scooped him up they made there way to the bathroom, Harry and Louis followed.

Liam was lifted on the counter the daddies got out the hydrogen peroxide and bandages out.

They started to clean Liam's cut he stated to cry and whine Louis and Harry calmed liam down while Niall finished and put a BandAid on his knee and kissed his fore head.

Everything was all better for Liam, when his daddies took him back down stairs Zayn hand made Liam a picture to make him feel better.

^^^^^^^
Louis went to the kitchen and made the boys some popcorn and came back to see that Niall had put in toy story and played it.

The rest of the day they spent cuddling and watching toy story