Coming out to the world (toddler! harry)

harry: headspace of a three year old

Niall: daddy

Liam: baba

Louis: Dada

Zayn: papa

the boys decide to tell the world there doing age play.

A/N: I decided to edit this one and make it longer.

~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

this is the day all of us have been dreading today we tell the fans that harry does age play I look over to Zayn and Niall they give me a look of reassurance. i opened the laptop and got onto twitcam. Lou, Niall and I were in front of the camera.

"hey guys, 1D here we have an important announcement for you." I started as Lou and Niall were looking at me. more people were starting to watch in waiting to hear the important announcement.

"We've been doing this thing with Harry for about a year now, its called age play and it helps with the stress." Lou added on just as Zayn brought Harry in the camera view he had a very cute overall outfit on.

Zayn put Harry on the floor and gave him toys to play with. he gladly took them and started happily playing and making little noises.

People started to send out tweets to us some asking questions and others expressing their opinions. I started reading some tweets.

"Were going to answer some of the questions you have about Harry and ageplay. First question: What is Harry's ageplay routine like?" Niall said as he read the first question he picked. Then more  questions came in for us.

"The time we get at home he's usually in ageplay all day. in the morning Harry wakes up at 8 and one of us gets him to the bathroom then after he's done we take him back to his room to get dressed and usually by the time he was dressed breakfast was waiting for him." Zayn explained as Harry decided to climb in his lap and give him a toy. The number of people by this point was really really large and I'd have to admit this is really cute.

 "After he's done eating and gets cleaned up he spends some time with us and we play until lunch then followed by a nap then so on." I finished then smiled as I saw Zayn and Harry playing together it was so cute.

We picked some other questions to answer and answered them until Harry started to get tired.

"Thank you guys for understanding but now we have to go Harry needs to take a nap. We'll talk to you guys later." we all said before ending the twitcam just as harry said bye bye to the fans. After we were done Lou took harry to get him ready for a nap.

This day was a really good day knowing that the fans would accept us for what we did with Harry.

~~~~~

I was so unhappy with how I had it before so I decided to change it a little I hope you liked it ;)