Nakie:

Requested by: Emilybiesterfeld (Thank you!)

Prompt: little!Harry around 2-3 and he wants to be a "big boy" the boys are helping potty train him and part of that is letting him roam naked, he has an accident on the floor so the boys comfort him and with a lot of fluff (not exactly word for word but pretty close.)

Louis: Papa
Liam: Dada
Niall: Daddy
Harry: headspace of a two year old

I am still taking requests so request away down in the comment section on this story part and lets get on with it. :D

^^^^^^^^^
Third person

Being naked was always Harry's favorite thing to do around the house, especially because his daddies were potty training him and he started to get the hang of it.

It was after his morning bath his dada Liam put him in only a pull up knowing that Harry might take it off anyway.

Liam took Harry to his playroom and set him on the rug and set some toys infront of him.

Liam left to go clean up the bathroom that he just previously gave Harry a bath in.

Thats when Harry decided to take his  pull-up off and run around nakie in his playroom, he felt the urge to pee but shrugged it off.

Harry's POV

Daddy came in and took me to my highchair to eat some lunch, when he saw me he started to laugh.

"Hey munchkin did you take off your pull-up?" Daddy asked when he saw me sitting on the hardwood floor nakie.

"Dadd-" I wiggled around, Daddy could already see it but didn't have time to react.

I felted the urge to pee get stronger but I had no protection and daddy was right infront of me watching me.

I whimpered when I felt my bladder let go, I looked down and saw a huge puddle around me, I didn't like it so i started to cry.

"I sowwy daddy, I sowwy. Daddy I didn't mean to potty on the floor." I whaled loudly.

"Shhhh it's alright baby, it was just an accident. I'm not mad at you." He cooed

My cries and whales got my other daddies attentions, they came rushing in and noticed that I had an accident on the floor.

Daddy picked me up and took me to the bathroom to get cleaned up, daddy put a clean pull-up on me and took me to my room to get a shirt for me.

"Now lets get you dressed and ready for
(Back to xD) Third person

After Harry was fed his papa took him to help clean up the puddle he created on the floor, after they were done the daddies had a surprise for the little boy.

They decided to watch some Disney movies together and cuddle on the couch as a big happy family.

Harry was sat between Niall and Louis and the firat movie they watched out of many was finding nemo.

It now approached Harry's bedtime but by the time it was actually time for him to go to bed they all fell asleep together nice and happy like a family.

^^^^^^^^^^
If your going to request something dor me here are the things that you need to include:

-Plot (what's going on in it)
-Headspace age(s)
-The roles

If you have any other requests please request them.

A/n: I almost forgot to tell you guys that I dyed my hair blue  and purple last month after my 18th birthday, thats gonna be fun figuring out what im gonna do after the color is out xD (I also dyed my eyebrows but their back to normal now)
But heres a more recent picture (actually from today) man I feel weird adding a picture of myself in here.

A/n: I almost forgot to tell you guys that I dyed my hair blue  and purple last month after my 18th birthday, thats gonna be fun figuring out what im gonna do after the color is out xD (I also dyed my eyebrows but their back to normal now)But here...