Best friends: (Daddies! Nouis, Uncles! Lirry)

Louis: Dada
Niall: Daddy
Reader: Headspace of a two year old.

XxxxxX

Harry: Uncle Hazza
Liam: Uncle Li
Miya: Headspace of a two and a half year old.

Prompt: Louis and Niall take (Y/n) to her uncle's house for a play date with her best friend Miya.
~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV

Today I got to go see my bestest friend Miya, she is so fun and she makes up the bestest games to play.

Daddy picked me up and slinged my diaper bag over his shoulder, he took me to the car where Dada was waiting for us.

He handed me to Dada, who placed me in my carseat and kissed the top of my head.

He buckled me up and gave me my sippy cup and a couple of toys for the ride, then he closed the door and jogged to the seat in front of me.

Niall's POV

Once Louis got (Y/n) and himself in the car, I backed out of the drive way and drove to Harry and Liam's house.

I pulled into their driveway and parked the car, I got out of my door and went around and got (Y/n) out of her seat.

I kissed her head and grabbed her diaper bag, I walked to their door and was greated by Harry and Miya.

Both of the girls squealed and bounced around  in our arms we took them into the living room and say them on the floor surrounded around toys.

(Y/n) POV

After our daddies sat us down they gave us out sippy cups, me and my bestest friend Myia sat out cups down and picked up Barbie dolls.

She crawled to her Barbie house so I followed her with my Barbies in my hands.

I sat next to her and she pulled doll clothes out, uncle Hazza came behind us and rubbed our backs.

"Dressing your dollies up?" He asked, Miya squealed and put her doll in uncle Hazza's face.

Uncle Hazza smiled and she gave him the other Barbie, all of us picked out outfits and uncle Hazza helped us put them on the dolls.

We played with the dolls until he left to make us something to eat.

Me and Miya got bored and crawled to the toy chest that was in the corner of the room.

We got out baby dolls, they were nakie.

I got some baby clothes and tried to dress baby, Miya giggled and helped me dress baby.

*Lunch time*

Dada and uncle Hazza came in the room and picked us up, they made us wash our hands.

They took us to the table and put us in our chairs, uncle Li and daddy put plates in front of us.

*time to leave*

Niall's POV

(Y/n) was asleep when I got her in the car, she had a lot of fun with her friend Miya.

I placed her diaper bag in the seat next to her and buckled her up, I closed her door and jogged to my side of the car.

When we got home I got (Y/n) out of her seat and took her up to her nursery, I laid her on a changing mat.

I changed (Y/n) out of her clothes anf wet pull-up, I replaced them with a bedtime nappy and footie pj's.

Once (Y/n) was dressed I placed her in her toddler bed, I tucked her in and gave her a stuffed bear and kissed her head.

I turned around and turned the light off leaving a soft glow from her nightlight, I left her room and left a crack in the door.

(Y/n) didn't like it when we closed the door all of the way, so I made sure to leave a crack in the door.

I left and went downstairs with Louis, he had popcorn and a movie on for us.

*third person*

With little (Y/n) asleep that have her daddies the opportunity to spend some quality time together.

After the movie was over Louis and Niall went upstairs to check on (Y/n) one last time before they went to bed themselves.

Louis and Niall placed a kiss on (Y/n)s head and went to their room.

~~~~~~~~~

A/n: hey guys let me know if you have any requests that you have and you would like to read.