bad girl (zerrie)

Zayn: Daddy/Dada

Perrie: headspace of a one year old

Perrie's being a bad girl all day to get her daddies attention

~~~~~~

Perrie's POV

I look at the wonderful pictures I made on the wall surly daddy will notice this he's been working all day and there's already pretty pictures on the wall (his graffiti room) I looked at my pictures they weren't as good as daddy's but hey. "Perrie!!!" I heard daddy yell my name I turned my head and saw him I started to giggle but I immediately stopped when he harshly grabbed me I started to whimper he took mW to the time out chair and left. Well he wasn't watching me so I got out and crawled to my play room and started to play stupid daddy.

Zayn's POV

When I went to get Perrie she wasn't there I think I know where she went her play room I stomped to the room with girly things painted on it and I was right playing "what do you think your doing Perrie?" I asked she looked at me and smiled "I play Dada." She said I looked at her and picked her up "you are very naughty twenty spankings." I said her smile dropped. I walked to my room with her in my arms and I sat on the bed I pulled her onesie up and.... SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. Ten spanks sent to her padded bum I took her nappy off then. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK. I put her diaper on her and saw she was crying I pulled her up and rubbed her back she calmed down and fell asleep I took her to her nursery and put her in her crib looks like its her nap time. I went to my graffiti room and cleaned her mess up.