"Jason and Greg were little Atlanta rich boys," Gale explained, striding down the disorganized alley. "Apparently, they used fake names to rent this place."

"How did you find it?" Kirby interrogated, walking closely beside the reporter.

Gale shrugged. "It's called investigative journalism for a reason," she replied confidently. "How didn't you find it? Weren't you tracking them?"

"I went through their financial records dozens of times," Kirby retorted. "This was not in any of them; it doesn't make sense!"

"Don't worry; I'm just really good at my job. You'll get there," Gale sneered.

The group was led inside. The area was filled with dust and looked abandoned, yet it had lots of security. Gale turned on the power behind the group as they observed the grimy property. 

"What is this place? What's with all the security?" Kirby asked.

"It's a movie theater," Y/n recognized the familiar architecture of the stranded building.

"It's not just a movie theater," Gale corrected. "It's a shrine."

The curtains automatically opened to reveal the original costumes and artifacts from previous Ghostface attacks as if they were a museum. The only thing missing from the Ghostface costumes were the masks— only the robes were displayed. There was the telephone from the murder of Casey Becker, a Winsdor College sweatshirt, Nancy Loomis' outfit, and more.

"They got the whole goddamn franchise," Mindy remarked, slightly impressed. 

"Holy shit," Y/n muttered. 

"Cool," Ethan said, staring at the burnt phone.

"No, E. Not cool," The girl scolded.

"Sorry," he responded, raising his hands in defense. Y/n noticed Kirby look at Jill's flannel. They were best friends until she decided to become a serial murderer along with Charlie Walker. Kirby's eyes trailed to a specific knife.

"Was that..." Y/n started.

"The knife I was stabbed with," Kirby completed.

Their exploration was finished early by Officer Bailey's voice. "You've all been through so much," he reminded pitifully. A specific glass case caught her eye as she noticed a photo of Wes. Besides was the knife that killed him. 

"Oh my god," Y/n gulped, turning around to avoid the sight.  His blood was still there. She knew that photo— she was in it. One half was torn— the side that Y/n was on. She glanced at it again, noticing his phone and a small note under his picture. 

Killed by Richie Kirsch.

Horror washed over her face as she turned away, avoiding the tears streaming down her cheeks. She didn't know who killed him, and she didn't want to know. Now that she's aware of this information, it panged her heart. She held her hand over her mouth, attempting to mute the sound of her sobs. Mindy approached Y/n after noticing her upset expression. She glanced at the case as her eyes widened. "Oh, shit," she whispered, pulling Y/n into a hug. "It's okay, Y/n. Let's go somewhere else," she mumbled. 

"It was Richie," she whispered.

"Let's not think about it, okay? Richie's gone."

"So is Wes," Y/n wiped her tears. 

The brunette looked up from some of Gale Weather's first-edition books and saw fresh tears on Y/n's face. "Y/n?" Ethan interrupted. "I-is she okay?"

Mindy shot him a glare before Y/n suddenly left her arms.