eight.

Amber Freeman. 

Of course, it was her. The sarcastic girl who would 'protect Tara with her life' was the one who helped murder her loved ones. And to top it all off, she owned the Macher residence— or at least her parents did. It all goes back to the original. All that was left was the second reveal.

Now, Y/n was running from someone she thought was her friend

Gunshots flew throughout the haunting home once Y/n felt pain in her arm. A bullet had grazed her leg, and Amber had stopped running. Soon, she started limping toward the door as Y/n returned to the living room where Mindy had fainted.

Amber started calling for help once she left the home. "Help me, help me! He stabbed me!" She cried.

What a load of bullshit.

Three gunshots echoed before Amber reentered the house before Y/n hid against a wall in terror. Amber stomped around the house, looking for something, while Y/n released a sigh. She looked over to see that Mindy was still breathing, but she was still knocked out. 

Y/n's sight began to blur. Beads of tears clouded her vision as the blood loss started to get to her. Her breath started to slow, almost passing out until someone crouched beside her, placing pressure on her wounds.

The person was close enough for Y/n to catch a glimpse of— however, she seemed too familiar. Y/n blinked multiple times before recognizing the person before her, her jaw dropping slightly in shock. 

"Holy shit," Y/n muttered. "You're—"

"Sidney Prescott. Nice to see you again. It's been. . . ten years, right? Anyway, we need to take care of your wound," she introduced, tugging at Y/n's t-shirt. "Mind if I rip off a piece? We need to bandage that stab wound immediately."

Y/n nodded, swallowing anxiously. She barely remembered meeting Sidney Prescott— she was only young. She watched as Sidney tore off a piece of Y/n's shirt and wrapped it around Y/n's abdomen, a searing pain stinging throughout her side from the sudden pressure, causing her to wince slightly. 

"You'll be fine," Sidney assured. "Just don't let them know you're alive."

"Alright?"

Sidney nodded reassuringly before pulling the gun out and exploring the house. Then, clamoring, yelling, and the sound of bodies hitting the floor caused Y/n's heart to skip a beat before slowly moving to another room to observe the commotion.

Ghostface and Sidney were lying while Richie was limping down the stairs. As much as Y/n wanted to help, she could barely move. It hurt to understand how Wes must've felt when he was killed. 

Y/n gripped on tightly as Richie made it downstairs. She peeked around a corner to see Sam holding the gun at the Ghostface, ready to pull the trigger. To her surprise, Richie took a knife from his pocket and impaled it into Sam. 

Sam groaned in pain before collapsing as Richie stabbed her in her side. "Fuck," Y/n gasped softly before leaning against the wall and grabbing the first item she could see beside her— a bowl of fake fruit. It wasn't what she wished she had to defend herself, but it was better than nothing. 

Richie was the second killer. It was hard to make sense of it. Was Richie already having Ghostface tendencies before or after he got together with Sam? How did Amber and Richie meet?

All Y/n had to do was shut up and listen to Richie and Amber's monologue before they got their asses beat.

"Because I really. . . really wanted to be the one to kill you."

Incoherent yells and clatters came from the other room while Y/n waited to attack. She grasped onto the porcelain bowl in her right hand, limping from the wounds Amber and Richie inflicted on her.