....

4 weeks later....

*Tay's pov*

I've been in a crazy home for 2 months now. I'm so happy I'm leaving today. I'll never try to kill myself again, I can promise you that. These girls in here a trip. They crazy af. Lol, a girl made me feel like she was the grudge. Ever saw that movie with the white girl with black hair in her face, she always looking down.. Well that's how sis was. Another girl thought I was her baby or something, she always tried to give me her tities telling me I needed to drink the milk. I told her if she put her hands on me again that she won't even be able to drink milk out of her mouth. I've been talking to Ced I think I'm falling for him. He's no nice to me.. He told me when I leave here that he was gonna buy us a house. Not like I was going back to school, school isn't for everybody. I wonder how life would be with Mark here. I still think about him once in a while. But my head is with Ced now. I'll see how far we can go with this.

*Ced's POV*

Me & Tay been talking. I always liked her but she never took a real nigga serious. She just don't know being with a real nigga can be real exciting. Every day Valentines day with me. Ian gone lie i been talking to a woman name Desz feel me? It ain't nothing serious. Just a lil toot and boot every now and then i done got me & my baby girl a house. Desz been staying here whenever we have sex she stay the night. So her lil clothes and stuff here.

"Ion know how to tell you this, ima just keep it one hunna witcha my girl coming home so you gotta getcha stuff and get tf from round here. Don't call or text my phone. Don't ever! Ever ever ever come around here. Understand me?"

"You ain't have a girl when I was laying in your bed all them nights!"

"Uh, yes I did. I just ain't tell you. Pack ya stuff and leave i gotta go get my baby at 5."

Real niggas do real things.

*Jeff's POV*

Ian seen Mia or heard from.Rj since that doctor's appointment. Lord knows I miss him. I had done got dressed. Polo down like a nigga playing rugby I'm going to get my lil soulja.

I knocked on Kimberly door.

"Come in!" my sister said.

"A bra i can getcha car? I wanna bend a few corners and go get lil Rj"

"Oh yeah bih, here!"

He threw me the car keys, and I was on my way. First stop was the mall, go get my lil nigga a poli fit and some boats. No dead beats around here, if.i got it my seed got it.

I got his outfit and shoes. While pulling up to Mia house. I heard arguing inside the house. I heard a man voice. I knew it wasn't her daddy, he moved to North Carolina years ago. I knew he didn't know where they stayed at. I knocked on the door, and a man answered the door. I heard Mia voice.

"Who tf is that?"

"Ion know this nigga Mia come see!"

When she saw me her face went so pale. She started scratching her neck and sweating.

"Dang Mia, what's up? Who this nigga is? That's how we do it now? Why tf is he around my jit."

"A man you need to let this nigga know what's up bra! Ion like the sound of him calling my jit his!"

"Wtf you got going on cuh?"

"ima keep it real witcha Rj ain't yours. He never was yours. She lied. Tell him Mia don't you think he deserve to know?"

My heart dropped felt like somebody ripped my heart out.