...

*KIMBERLY POV*

It was Mann.

"Please don't..."

He start punching me, kicking me, choking me. And all of the sudden he started crying, so I cried too.

"I'm sorry bae, you like my first girlfriend and I'm jealous ion want you talking to no niggas man! I'm sorry if you wanna leave me alone then I'll understand!"

He said in between his crying. I loved him, he was good to me.

"You promised me you wouldn't hit me Mann!"

I broke down, and heard him break down too.

"I know bae, I know I'm sorry. It won't happen no more I promise. I'm sorry man, you leaving me?"

"No, my heart is with you bae. Let's go check on our baby."

He picked me up, we got in the car and headed to the doctor.

The baby was just fine, Her heartbeat made me smile. Mann seemed so excited I've never seen him so happy. The doctor told us that we would find out the baby sex next month.

"Bae you want a boy or girl?"

I said eating cornstarch with ice. I hsd white stuff all over my mouth. Mann was massaging my feet.

"I wanna lil nigga man a mini me!"

I started laughing.

"Nooo, I want a girl! If it's a boy you have to skinny dip in the pool!"

"And if it's a boy?"

"I'll do whatever you want me to!"

A big smile came across his face, I knew what he had in mind. Sex. We haven't had any since I found out that I was pregnant.

"It'll be a girl so ian worried" i said smiling taking another spoonful of cornstarch.

We heard Jeff and my mama arguing in the living room

"If you knew it was a possibility of you having something then you should've never slept with that girl!.now you looking dumb. Sticking that fireball penis into any and everything. You need to be in school tryna finish! What you like Jeff? Boys or girls?"

I looked at Mann and we died laughing.

"Naw! Yo ol girl tripping bae!"

I was so tired I didn't even respond to him, i laid down and fell asleep on my bed with cornstarch around my mouth!!!

*MANN POV*

Sitting here, looking at my beautiful wife. I can't believe I put my hands on her i gotta learn to not let my jealously come over me like that. She got cornstarch all around her mouth. I wonder why she eat that, it'sso nasty. But what my baby want she gone get that's my princess. I went and wet a rag came back in the room, and wiped up the cornstarch from around her mouth. I took off my shirt and gym shorts and Jordans and laid by my baby. I pulled her closer to me, and kissed her face. I pulled her pants down, so that she'd be comfortable she was such a deep sleeper. And she slept so pretty. I kissed her neck, down to her stomach then to her coot. I let my tongue do all the work and heard moans coming out of her mouth. I looked up and she was up. So i kept doing what i was doing. She wrapped her legs around my neck and grabbed my head wth?

"I'm sorry for everything bae."

Hopefully this made up for the day we had, I knew how much she loved head. I ate her till she went to sleep, and went to the bathroom to wash my mouth and fell back feeling good next to her .

"Jeff's POV*

Ian talk to Mia since I left that doctors office. To be honest ion even blame her. But dang, Ian know I had a disease my lil Bobby wasn't burning. She was. I would think if Tony had a disease he'll tell me, I'm gone write him and see what's up. At least i got treated tho ian worried.

*Mia POV*

I had just gotten back to my mama house. I was seeing this dude name Quan for 2 years now he was Rj real daddy. I think he the one who really gave me the disease because I was burning way before Jeff came home. I just had to play it cool cause ian want Jeff to find out nothing. Quan will be at my mama house all the time, but Jeff never came. If he did I'll tell him to call when he on his way, and Send Quan away. Quan knew about Jeff. He was cool like that tho, he ain't have no problem with another nigga taking care his seed and he knew how I felt about Jeff.

"Mommmmyyyy"Rj ran up to me with extended hands.

"Hey mommy baby!"

Quan looked at me, and I spoke to him.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"What's up?"

"You been having sex with someone else?"

"Naw, why?"

"I got treated for gonorrhea today."

"I mean I pay for sex here and there!"

When I heard that my stomach got sick. Ew this nigga pay for sex? Do he even use protection??

I felt bad for giving Jeff the disease.. One day, one day everything will come out. I wonder what he's doing. I wonder if he's still thinking about being physical with men, if so then we can't work nothing out. Ion play the booty games.