...

*KImberly's pov *

it had been days since me and Mann spoke to each other. it was killing me but Ian really know how to bring the conversation up. I was hurt. how did she know where my baby shower was.

I passed by Mann in the hall way and you know I was big as a whale so my belly kind of brushed against his.

"Damn excuse you."

"Mann you know Ian mean to do that. I can't help that I'm fat"

"So we gone keep going on with out each other? not speaking? sleeping in the same bed."

"You know why these hoes feel like they can disrespect me? cause you sitting in these hoes faces akekeking and talking about me!"

"Man what Kimberly? I straighten her.. so why is you still mad?"

"How the fuck did she know where my baby shower was Mann? I should've known you wasn't gone change. you still fucking with her!"

"Man me && you know damn well Ian fucking with nobody but you. I'm with you day in and day out. every day all day. night down sun rise. I know I fucked up in the past bae but wont you just let me try this time Kimberly? please. let me try.I'm tired of fucking these stank ass hoes. I wanna be a family man. I Wanna see my kids grow up. ion want No broken home... can I try? is you gone let me try?"

you know, if it was anybody else I could've brushed it off, but with Mann and his past of cheating I couldn't. and I wasn't going to. that hoe came to my baby shower and embarassed me in front of everybody. Mann did his part, he stood up for me but to me it wasn't enough. she shouldnt have felt comfortable with disrespecting me. that just showed me that he use to sit around and just talk mad shit about me with her. I know Jason and Patrice was bugging .. I know .. I know I saw Patrice in the corner holding Jason back. while he was holding his mase. boy boy boy, my best friends skint knees, legs, elbows, arms, heads and all about me ... i already knew what time it was I had phone calls after phone calls from them. I didn't feel like talking to nobody and I wasn't going to. I knew Mann wasn't gone leave the house so every night when he fell sound asleep I got up and quietly went to my mama's room to go to sleep. I was so tired of being pregnant. and I'm sick of tired of being sick and tired of Mann && "the sideline " .... Tay reminded me of Shay off the Love and Hip Hop Atlanta or whatever that show was Called she got a lil of his time && now she don't know how to let go. such a stupid ho! like cmon bitch you see Where Mann at!! You can't even Go back and forth with the girls like that. all you can do is pray for them....

.... the next morning....

I woke up with this sharp pain in my lower back .. I figured they were braxton Hicks.. the little fake contractions... so I went on back to sleep but five minutes later I was awaken by a sharper pain that made me yell "Shit!! What the FUCK!" Mann woke up and touched my belly... "You Good bae? " ... he asked. "YEAH for now I Keep getting these sharp pains in my lower back!" .. I responded... he rubbed his head and said "Damn Bae . I read this soon to be daddy book and they say you should time your contractions if you get them for bout thirdyyy minutes you needa go to da hospital! "

I smiled at him and rubbed my stomach! Seems to me he's more ready for this baby then me... I laid up in his arms & fell asleep while he cut back on the tv.... and just when I thought I was sleeping Good there was another contraction ! "Damn!" I yelled throwing the remote outta Mann hands. he was just laughing..

"Yo ugly ass think it's funny Huh?"

"Oh I'm ugly now?"

"Don't act like it's breaking news you been ugly... Ouccchhh!!!!!"