...

*KIMBERLY POV*

I sat there in the grass, just balling my eyes out. My stomach was hurting, i can't believe that Mann actually put his hands on me. Everything felt like a nightmare that I would never wake up from. I don't have no phone and ian good with directions! I heard a car coming but I decided not to look up. Maybe I'll stay here till later on. But the car stopped in front of me and the door opened.

*JEFF's POV*

Mia came back to the house to get me so we both could get tested. If i did give her the disease then ima just be a real nigga and keep everything 1 hunnnaa! I was so nervous about my test results coming back. I wasn't burning then why was she. We was in two separate rooms but the walls was so thin that if some one dropped a penny I'd hear it. I heard Mia in the room on the phone

"Girl yeah, if that nigga gave me a disease then I'm gone leave him. Cause one day I'll get something ian gone be able to get rid of! I hope he ain't been poking nobody in the bootie. But the other day when we was hunching he was tryna stick it in my bootie. But girl ion know."

Why girls feel the need to gossip bout any & everything? Ion need nobody in.my game room ian gay!!

*MIA POV*

"Girl ima call you right right right back!"

I wasn't calling sis back, she just wanna know a rg buisness! The doctor came in the room.

"Hello lady, your results came back and you are diagnosed with gonorrhea, we will prescribe antibiotics to treat the infection. Anyone with who you've had sex with should also be tested and treated for gonorrhea immediately. This includes any sexual partners in the last 2 months, or your last sexual partner if it has been more than 2 months since your last sexual experience.

If a sexual partner has gonorrhea, quick treatment will reduce the risk of complications for that person and will lower your chances of being reinfected if you have sex with that partner again. You can become infected with gonorrhea again even after you have been treated because having gonorrhea does not make you immune to it. So I'll write your prescription up and send you on your way."

Why tf is he so happy? I got a disease. Ima kill that nigga Jeff, he slept around on me!!! Oh my god I can't wait. When Ian been NOTHING but good to this nigga!!! I gotta leave him alone, wait till I see him!!!

The doctor gave me antibiotics and I went in the room Jeff was in.

"So who is she?"

"It ain't no she!"

"So wtf is "she" Jeff?"

"It's a he, Mia.. I had sex with a nigga name Tony!"

"Wtf wrong with you? And you come and stick that infected penis in me! What if he had aids jeff?"

I can't believe my baby daddy a punk!

"ion know man, ion know!"

"I can't do this no more I'm sorry you nasty af. Ion want you looking at me, touching me, smelling me nothing. If it ain't about me then don't bother talking to me! Dirty dick! Find yo own way home!"

I was so hurt, a man? Dang y'all.

"What you mean find my way home?"

"If you could repeat what I said then that mean you understood me very clearly."

"Man you leaving me? You pose to stick with a nigga though thick and thin!"

"Not when you sticking that lil weeter where a nigga be shitn out of!"

"You file dawg, gone boutcha buisness man!!!"