my sweet Kimberly.

Hey, guys. I've decided to make a pov from Jeff's Kimberly's brother. I hope you guys are liking what your reading so far, please be mindful that this is my very first book.

* JEFF'S POINT OF VIEW*

I should've known it was something between Kimberly and Edward. I saw him checking for her... And i should of caught on when he said "A bra your sis give shape and face all day every day. Pretty lil slim chick that'll make any thick one sit dine!!" I guess i would've never thought my dawg would cross me like that. I just knew it when I saw bra caked up with sis. I thought that was Jasmine though. He hid the girls face so I really could see her. I thought I heard Edward's voice that night we left galaxy. But then again I thought lil bra went to the hize. My baby sister done lost her treasure box. To a nigga that don't care nothing bout her! Now the whole school thinking my little sister a splat! I should drop bra on his head. I hope none of my other homies think they finna get that. She staying single till she turn the big 100!! Ain't no more babies round here!!! Lil ced is enough. I want my little sister to be a doctor, a lawyers, a gynecologist, something I don't want her to be like me. In and outta these people jail house, gotta duck and dodge the police, tooting and booting these boutits and smoking and drinking driving my ol girl insane! That ain't what i want for her! I want better, she's beautiful and baby girl deserves the world. And for them HOME GIRLS lol, i should've put lil sis on game about them they been outchea them splats been off the porch. Busting it for any lil nigga with a penis between they legs. They don't know nothing about respect or loyalty. They gone be shones all they life! All cause they letting all these niggas eat up their pancake!!!