friends.

I had it all planned out tommorow in school, I'm going to Dress down to the "T". I called Dana over to do my hair , so I called her and she came over. "She sexed your man sis?" She asked. "Girl yeah, She so SPLAT dawg!" I said throwing my hands up. "Girl, that girl is something else. Speak about loyalty! She's scandalous. Same mouth she used to talk down on a nigga was the same mouth she used to clean his penis ion live!!" Lol, my home girl don't mind she's something else. But that's my girl. And I can't find nobody else to keep it real until I asked her did she hear from Shanice she started shaking gluing my tracks in, Cutting her fingers to cut the tracks. I'm not dumb, I knew it was something. "Ooooohhh bih, I look chinesse! Thanks, I got a date. So I'm going to start getting dressed" i said. "A date? You childish! I'm a stay to see thi.... No never mind i got a man to go home to! 2's!" She left finally, now I need to see what went down last night I called Taylor Edward's next door neighbor to see if she saw any girls at his house last night. Y'all aint gone believe this... Shanice AND "Dana" was there. For what? For who? And why? She sat in my face, pretending like she ain't know what was going on She sexed your man sis? Please, you was there you tell me. Taylor said that she heard not one, but TWO female voices moaning so she went by his window to see what was really going on. "A three some girl? My home girls? I can't take this! Bye girl" I hung up, thinking about all this... It's crazy. I laughed because they talked down on a nigga like he wasn't nothing.. But he had to be something. Or was that penis something because they wouldn't have gave them pancakes up if it wasn't something. So i knew it was something and I done came up with the idea "Dope Penis"!!!