..

*KIMBERLY POV*

I heard Jeff and Mia arguing ian really pay attention to it though cause they always arguing. Edward textedEf me for some strange reason today. I'm just now seeing, and replied back. He told me how pretty I was and how he know he messed up and he'll love to be with me again. I told him I had a boyfriend and that we could only be friends because lord knows that young man hurt me. He hurt me so bad, I never thought that I'd love again. But I'm learning to look past that. Forgive but not forget. I wish Mann would get here already so we can go to this doctor's appointment.

*phone rings*

"Hello?" I said in a funny way.

"Tighten up and come down stairs!"

Lol, i love my man. He's everything I wanted and more. With all of these stupid boys I think i deserve it.

"Hey my baby!" I said kissing his lips, and grabbing my phone that had just rung.

"What's up? Who that is?"

Dang!! He being all noisy, like he pay this phone bill.

"Nobody important, I'm hungry. I want some cornstarch."

*Mann POV*

"I'll getchu some on the way back home!"

Kimberly been all in her phone since she got in the car. And of course a nigga like me jealous. Who wouldn't be when I had a beautiful baby mama like her.

"Kimberly I'm so blessed to have you by my side, you so pretty to me, the only girl I see man! I wonder who the baby gone look like... Me or you, I wonder if it's a boy or girl! Kimberly? Hellllo?"

She was all in her phone, smiling! ion believe she ignoring a nigga like that I wonder who she texting!!

"A man who that is?"

"Huh? Mann it's nobody important, it's just a ex!"

"A ex? So we talking to exes now? Wtf you need to talk to a ex fa? Huh? What you got going on bra? What's up?"

"What you mean what's up? He just a ex you doing all that for no reason Man!"

"No reason? Man gimie dat phone!"

"What are you doing?"

I grabbed her phone threw it out the window and pulled over to the side of the road..

"Get out."

"Where ima go? What's wrong with you?"

I could tell she was scared because her eyes were now filled with tears.

"Ion know butchu betta get tf out my car! You really gone size a nigga like dat Kimberly? Texting a notha nigga a EX in my face?"

I pushed her to the door "Get out!"

"Man stop it what are you doing!"

Now, I had her to the point where she was crying.

"Kill that baby too, have that nigga you was texting take care of it!"

I pushed her stomach down, trying to kill it. She was screaming and crying!

"Get out my car Kimberly!" I opened the door pulled her out, got back in, and pulled off.

She sized me a like a duck!!

LOL, I KNOW Y'ALL MAD AT ME BC I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING, SORRRRY. BUT I'M BACK. AND I'LL UPDATE LIKE I WAS DOING IN THE BEGINNING (: BTW, KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS STORY IS NOT TRUE, EVERYTHING IS MADE UP! Comment and tell me what y'all think the baby should be boy or girl?