the day after pill.

That same night, Edward came over and stayed the night with me. We stayed up all night talking about our child hood, favorite movies, favorite artists.. & songs. He told me how his uncle killed his mother and father when he was five. Shot his head off, yeap the inside of their brains were splattered all over him. The next door neighbor heard gunshots and Edward crying. But when she got there the uncle had already gone away. That night I believe Edward took advantage of me.. I never really told anyone because I was scared of what they would think because I lost my virginity. Edward touched me in ways I never thought i could feel. It felt as if someone was ripping my insides out. I didn't know wether to tell him to stop or keep going. Was this really what the boys and girls bragged about at school? This was horrible. He pulled my hair, he spit on my face, slapped my thighs, my back, and my butt. I felt like i lowered myself. Like i had no respect for myself. Would i become like Shiane & Lorreane the biggest sluts at Riverside middle school? I was scared when i woke up the next morning. Edward was standing over me with a glass of water and a pill. "Hair tied, sweats on, chilling with no make up on, that's when you the prettiest I hope you don't take it wrong baby girl, How'd you sleep?" He asked me. "I had this crazy dream, that you took my virginity." I resoinded. "I mean ian take it, you gave it to me." He said. His voice had gotten a little louder. I can tell that he had gotten offended. "You petty. To the third degree. Who knows me and you won't even know each other five years from now". "Who says? You gone have my first mini me girl". I blushed at the thought of us having children. They'd be sickening. Yes lawd! Dressed to the "T". Jordans, Addidas, True Religion, Abercrombie, Hollister, All that. "Oh, bae take this pill. We ain't have no time to . You know strap it up last night. And ion need no babies right now, like you said who knows we might not know each other five years from now." Did he really just say that? I should burn his penis off!!! I can't believe this fool, i just took the pill so that i wouldn't have to deal with this idiot again!!!!