....

*MIA POV*

I screamed Jeff's name!! But i screamed it too late!!! He shot em, he shot him in the chest!! &Rj? He ran towards his,daddy & got shot too, in the,arm and the leg. It was all because of me if I wouldn't have been arguing with him. They would've never got shot. Rj,needed blood, mines isn't good enough and his daddy fled the scene. He ain't even stop to see if his lil nigga was good. Jeff is in critical condition. His family ain't like me before, but now they really gone hate me!!! It's all my fault.

*KIMBERLY POV*

I hear my mama in the other room crying on the phone..

"Bae, ma straight?" Mann,asked.

I looked at him and shrugged. Minutes later, my mama came into the room hysterically crying

"Rj... Rj... And .. His... Hiss dad!! Jeff got shot. He in critical condition dawg. And Rj need blood!! They..they got shot!!!" She,was so mad she wasn't even making sense. Ian even say nothing when my mama told me,that. Cause I knew it had everything to do with splat city! I got my mama keys and ran to the car. I heard Mann pleading me to not go for the,sake of my baby! But I'm my muthaafcking brothers keeper!! When I got to the hospital I saw Mia, with blood all over her. She looked at me,like she was ready to fight!!

I punched her in the face, and slammed her to the ground. The nurses in the hospital was trying to break it up but when i did that she grabbed my stomach and squeezed it! I was punching her telling her to let go, but she wouldn't#!! Next thing you know there was blood, and it wasn't from Mia...,i started getting drowsy.