confessions.

* MARK POV *

"A bra you'll take me to Chasity house right quick?" Jeff asked. I nodded and cut up the radio..

Yeah niggaaa I'm sliding, you sliding, we sliding.

You know, everytime I went to Chasity's house with bra her sister would give me these looks but I never really would pay attention to it cause i had A girl at home. Ced had done made a bet with me. Lol, y'all know what bra betted me? "I bet you can't hit Chasity sister bra!".. I agreed to the bet, we got out the car at Chasity house. "What's up Chasity where Tay at?" ... I asked. "Oh tay in the room, she just got out the shower!" I looked at Ced and gave him a eye. If she just got out the shower then that pancake should be A1! I knocked on her, she peeked her head in between the crack and opened the door for me to come in. "What's wrong with you fool, you don't never pay attention to me" she dropped her towel and my god she had the body of a goddess. Without a doubt in my mind, I just knew this would be easy. She took too long to grab her panties and bra. That's how i knew she wanted it. She a splat! Of course I wasn't gone kiss her, I just wanted to hit and quit it. Ian even have to touch her, she came on me. The way she used her lips on me made me speak in tongues. She knew what to do and knew how to do it. Dang! I just remembered Ian got no condom. "anything i need to know about any diseases?" I asked. "Do it look like I got something?" "looks can be decieving!" Ian give her a chance to respond I just flipped her over and started banging it in! It felt so good, Ian have something like this in forever. She threw it back sp effortless. Ian even wanna pull out, I just laid in it. I knew then, that I had nade a mistake that would follow me for the rest of my life, I got up went to the bathroom washed off and came back in her room. "A i got a girl, you gone have to take that pill!" ... "What you man enough to come up in me but not man enough to take care what comes outta me? You bull dawg. Gtfoh!" I just walked out and screamed "I want my money!!!!"