...

*Mann's pov *

it had been months since I talked to Kimberly she prolly done already got a Nigga. I back with Tay now so a nigga could really care less about wat the fuck that splat be doing long as my jit gucci, then I am too. Tay pregnant and we go to the doctor today. and it's the same doctor Kimberly be going to so I know my baby mama gone be straight! we was waiting in the living room.. and I was just sitting thinking, like Damn this gone be too much pressure on me. and how the fuck Tay get pregnant I could've swooned we raped it up. Ian even tripping though. cause I know I laid down with her. When They called Tay name I got up and started walking to the door, surprisingly Kimberly and fagget ass Jason come walking out

"the fuck?!" I said.

"what's wrong bae? " asked Tay

"So what you hitting this nigga now too? I just knew yo boddit ass was gone do that. Damn so That's how it is Kimberly? "

*Kimberly pov *

"Congratulations " I said touching Tay's belly bump. I mean I knew that wouldn't be the only reason she'd be there. Its crazy because every nigga I find my self falling for it's always one ugly slut monkey to try to break us up. they don't respect when a Nigga be in a relationship, I mean If he cheated on you with me what you think he won't cheat on you with the next girl? Tay is so dumb, and this is her second pregnancy I honestly would think she'd be some where mourning her "Babydaddy" lost. but then again baby girl known for faking pregnancies ain't no telling who baby that was. I was determined to stay away from Mann I got my babies to worry about. On the whole way home Jason just ran his mouth about the whole situation, you know he always need to get his 2 cents in.

"I really ain't trying to start no rumors but I heard Tay was going with Ced!!! Since she got out the lil rehab home. "

'What Ced!" I yelled at Jason

"Chy, check boy Ced. Tay so bull dawg that woman know her ol'man up the road and she down here getting boutit! "

"And Mann don't make it no better, he know she boutit! and he call his self playing DADDY!!! "

*Mann's pov *

seeing Kimberly brung back a whole bunch of feelings. I always did have a bad bitch lol come to think about it she shout the fuck out. for rubbing Tay belly and saying Congrats. Ian gone lie doe bih I was wrong that was a fuck nigga move. Ian been going to none of Kimberly doctors aplointments but then again she got this fagget ass nigga with her like he the daddy, ion know what she got going on but ain't none of that gone swing when my jits get here. don't need no dick in the booty homies around here.

"Helloooooo, Tay how are you?" asked the doctor.

"Gucccccci, I'M exceptionally well sir"

"And who is this young man? doesn't look like the one you brung.... "

"No no no this is the daddy!"Tay interrupted.

"What's up? " I looked at the doctor. cause I needed to know what was going on.

"Tay it isn't right to have somebody take care of a baby that isn't there's. you do know that right?"

my heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach.

"this ain't my baby Tay? "

"Really Mann you know this is so don't even come at me like that!"

"Well let's find out the sex for this baby!!!"

"A man hold up! it ain't been 4 months Tay! one ? Yeah. but 4? naw dawg that ain't even gone swing lil homie! that baby ain't mines, and ian gone lie dawg you boutit af boy. I would've respected ya more if you told me what was up from the get go. but you lied? for what bra! "

I took 10 dollars out my wallet.

"That's enough money to take the bus home and get you something to eat!"

I walked straight out that doctors office I was so embarassed. I got in my car and knew where I was going to Kimberly house. when I got there there wasn't any cars there but I knew she would be there. cause she fat and miserable ,she don't wanna be no where. I knocked on the door and heard her little pretty baby voice.

"who is it?"

"Mann. "

she opened the door with a small tanktop on lol it looked like a training bra.

"what do you want?Where's bm? "

"Damn man I'M sorry for leaving you like that I panicked..... "

she ain't even let me finish. she closed the door right in my face.