,..

*Kimberly pov *

I kicked Man ass out. I'M so use to being number one I wouldn't ever thought twice about being number two. I was too over it. I should've just listened to Jason, he told me something wasn't right about Man. Shit. He was too perfect if you ask me. all in my face at the hospital like he just so faithful but round here ho'ing around with God knows who!!! Then I'M carrying his baby and I look so dumb. Since Man left he been calling me back to back back to back. texting me, resending messages and all. I Decided to call Jason, my baby always knew what to say. He told me he 'd be over in just ten minutes. Him and Patrice and boy boy boy I couldn't wait , I know they was gone say a mouth full. Jason was the kind of punk that would STILL drop a Nigga on they shit and wouldn't feel bad about it. and Patrice was the type of girl if she fuck with you then she gone fuck with you all the way, ain't no way around it!! them was my girls. been down for the longest. the knew me like the back of they hand.

"Say what?You know who the girl is?Or at least where she live? " asked Patrice.

"For real bitch she bold and disrespectful. I would've tracked that call down and showed her a thing or two. " Said Jason.

"If Mann really love me I wouldn't Have to do all this. There wouldn't be anybody else in the picture. -"

Jason interrupted me "Uh. newsflash bitch there is, you need to wake up. you've been through too much. focus on you and your babies girl. fuck a Mann, who tf is Mann. I know what Mann better learn to keep his hands off you before I show him the freaking man!!!!"

I heard the front door to my house open but ian think too much of it.

"Naw, ion even want you getting into..

I was interrupted by my door opening and it was Mann my heart just started thumping he jumped cross the room right on top of me and just started punching me like I was a nigga then I hear Jason's voice "Nigga you must've lost your God Damn mind!"

Then ion feel Mann on top of me no more and I see Jason and Patrice jumping him. I just started crying. I didn't know what to do. They stopped right in the middle of beating him up and came over to me comforting me. Mann was crying. Screaming at me saying " Fuck you Kimberly fuck that baby kill that shit you boddit ass slut!!!!"