40|SECOND CHANCE!

Start from the beginning

Jungkook : What's wrong? See I'm totally fine.

YN : *scoffs* is everything joke to you? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME LIVE PEACEFULLY?

Jungkook : To gain your attention I didn't find any other way, but I didn't mean to hurt you.

YN : You always say you that but in the end I'm always hurt.

Jungkook : I didn't think it would end this way. I'm r-really sorry.

YN : don't apologize if you are just going to keep doing this shit, apologize when you're actually going to change because I'm tired of having my hopes crushed everytime.

Jungkook : i really want to talk to you but i don't know how to tell you that without sounding annoying. i really want to tell you how much i miss you but i don't know how to tell you without feeling needy. i really want to say how much i like you but i don't know how to tell you without feeling desperate. i really want to tell you how sad i have been lately but i don't know how to tell you without feeling dumb. i really want to tell you how many times i have pretended to be happy but i don't know how to tell you without feeling fake. i really want to have a regular convo but i don't know how to do that without me telling you how i really feel inside.

(YN in her mind : He's again doing the same thing, playing with my mind by his words, by does his words always sound perfect.)

YN : life is simpler without you.

Jungkook : love is always complicated.

You broke down into tears, this was too much, jungkook again panicked. He was about to touch you again but you pushed him.

YN : Don't you dare touch me!

Jungkook : okay I won't but please can't you give me second chance?

YN : accepting you as my friend, then trusting you for dating was already a second chance, don't forget you were my bully before. My mind can't allow me to trust you once again.

Jungkook : Then listen to your heart.

YN : Listening to my heart took me where?

You looked at him with your glossy eyes, it was all red because of crying.

Jungkook : This last time.

YN : No I can't I'm scared, I'M FUCKIN SCARED OF TRUSTING YOU AGAIN!!!

You bursted on him and went out of the room running, jungkook was about to follow you but stopped thinking,

Jungkook in his mind : This not the right time, but I know for sure she still loves me and I'll win your trust again no matter what.

Coming out of the hospital you dialed yuna's number

[ ON THE CALL ]

YN : Delete all the recent post related to me near city hospital, if someone send it to media make them delete it. It should not get out.

Yuna : O-okay!

[ CALL ENDED ]

Immediately ending the call you drove back home and went directly to your room. Getting inside the bathroom you looked yourself in the mirror, hair messed up, eyeliner was now smudged, eyes we're puffy.