06: truth or dare

Yunho's dressed in another big shirt and cotton pants that are frankly too short after he bathes (he doesn't know why it's called a taking a shower when the room is a 'bath' room)

Yunho's dressed in another big shirt and cotton pants that are frankly too short after he bathes (he doesn't know why it's called a taking a shower when the room is a 'bath' room). His hair is wrapped in a loose bun when he figures out how to do it in the mirror.

The pastel blue flowers decorating the porcelain walls of the bathroom are calming as he unsheathes the brush Gia bought for him, proceeding to soon clean his teeth with it after squeezing some minty paste on the surface. It's yet another thing Yunho has to put an effort into doing, as back at home all he has to do is to gurgle a special potion that immediately cleanses his teeth and mouth of all filth.

After several days spent at this realm, he realizes humans really have to work a lot to achieve anything.

Bright laughter intercepts its way into Yunho's ears after he spits out the remaining paste, finally finished with the brushing. It's coming from the dim living room, and he believes it's San, because he doesn't think he's ever heard an iota of joy coming from Mingi's side since staying here.

San and Mingi are now both on the red carpeted floor when Yunho steps out, the tables and chairs pushed aside to allow for some space. They've remained in the living room since morning, never running out of things to do whether it be movies, or playing graphic 'video games' on the TV.

Yunho hadn't participated in those games -- at least, at first -- as he'd never been exposed to anything so violent before at Starlight kingdom. He also wasn't keen on getting on Mingi's bad side. But then San encouraged him to play, teaching him the basics while Mingi stayed silent. He still sulked, though. He always did.

And once Yunho got the hang of it, he played so well he was then politely asked by San to stop since he was a little too good.

Now, there are a bunch of cards scattered between the two of them, which remind the elf prince of the cards used to cast enchantments back at home. Only these ones are colourful and appear flimsy and childish.

For a second, Yunho stands still, wondering if it would be wise to make himself known. Ynita, please help me.

But then Mingi spots him, the amused expression on his face flattening simultaneously. His eyes are dark, almost as dark as the black shirt he's donned on, as he surveys him without a word.

Yunho, both puzzled and curious as to how Mingi would react, decides to give him a small wave right then. Mingi's poker face immediately cracks as he scoffs, which quickly gains San's attention.

"Hey, Yunho," San greets with a wave of his own, which Yunho eagerly reciprocates. "Did you just shower? You smell nice."

"Stop being weird, San," Mingi chastises with a grimace, while San just lightly kicks him, mouthing a 'what? he really does' in the process.

CHROMA, yungiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara