69.

As a few weeks have came and went, we were already on the road to focusing on the upcoming wedding in only one month from now. While Chloe went with Emma, Rebecca, and Renee to find a wedding dress, I went with Colby, Fergal, and Jon to find myself an outfit for the special occasion.

"Hey Joe." Colby said.

"What's up, man?"

"I think I have the perfect outfit for you when it comes to the wedding."

"Oh? Let me take a look, Colbs."

Colby trotted over towards the suits and found a bright, shiny golden suit for me.

"Man, I'm gonna keep it simple and significant, but it doesn't look too shabby

"Man, I'm gonna keep it simple and significant, but it doesn't look too shabby."

"Of course, man. This looks like something I would've worn at Rebecca and I's wedding, but we kept it traditional."

"I remember." I chuckled.

I walked around and glanced at some suits until I heard Fergal and Jon calling for me.

"Hey Joe, I think we found the perfect suit for you!" Yelled Fergal from a distance.

"Yeah?"

"Take a look at this suit, man." Jon said.

Him and Fergal pulled out the suit and it was perfect.

"I know how much you love the black and red combo when it comes to your suits

"I know how much you love the black and red combo when it comes to your suits. This one definitely suits you for the wedding!" Fergal replied.

"Wow." I said in awe, "I'm gonna go and purchase this. How much does it cost, Fergal?"

"Um, we forgot to check for a price tag? Do you know, Jon?"

Jon shook his head, "No, but I'll take a look."

I watched as Jon pulled out the small price tag out from the collar of the suit and it totaled to three-hundred-dollars.

"It's about three-hundred, man."

"That's not a bad price. Thanks guys for helping me find a suit."

"No problem, man. I mean, the golden suit would've definitely made a statement."