13.

It was finally morning and I was ready to head back into the flight to Toronto to see Chloe. I pulled out my phone and quickly texted Chloe that I was on the way to Toronto and that I'd be there as soon as I could.

Chloe
I was excited to finally see Joe again for the first time in a month. He wanted to spend just one entire day with me before having Emma meet him the next day and I was fine with that.

If anything, Emma can always be a handful when she's meeting her favorite wrestlers.

I spent the morning tidying around the house and making sure everything was absolutely spotless before Joe's arrival. I washed the dishes, cleaned the floors and even made sure that he had a comfortable bed to sleep in for the night.

A couple of hours passed and he finally arrived to my house after leaving the Toronto Airlines. I was more than excited just to see him again. Something about Joe always made me happy to see him.

I opened the door and he looked very cute with his all-black outfit and nicely trimmed beard.

"Hey, Chloe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hey, Chloe." He said, crooking a smile, "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I replied and reeled him into a hug.

We both made our way inside of the house and sat down on the couch together. Joe looked like he was deep in this thoughts for awhile and I was beginning to grow concerned.

"Hey, are you okay?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay."

"You sure? It looks like you're in a deep thought about something."

"Well, it's something I've been meaning to talk to you about for the past few weeks."

"About?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"I'll tell you before I leave, baby."

Something was definitely running through Joe's mind. Was Galina still bothering him?

"Tell me something, Joe. Is Galina still bothering you?"

"Not as much. I'm kind of concerned because I have a feeling that she's plotting something."

"I wouldn't let it bother you. Here, I made us some lunch if you're hungry."

He smiled, "You know me so well."

I handed him some of his favorite pizza, Hawaiian.

"Of course I do."

I decided to have some regular pepperoni pizza and we decided on talking a lot for the next hour and a half while taking his luggage into the guest bedroom.

Joe
I was conflicted on whether or not to tell Chloe about my feelings towards her. She was absolutely beautiful and I loved how her long, black hair cascaded over her shoulders and her gorgeous smile.

𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖓 • 𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖘जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें