11.

Morning
When the clock struck eight in the morning, I groaned as I turned off the alarm from my phone and felt the slight heat of the sun's beam on my face. I sat up from the bed and realized that Joe only had two more hours until he had to leave the house and head back on the road.

Joe made these past few days seem a little less boring. No offense to Emma, but I haven't had a man hang out with me in forever. It felt like a dream come true having an attractive man hanging out with me. Last night was definitely something when his hand was trailed against my inner thigh and it was definitely unforgettable.

Walking into the room, Joe was messing with his hair and tying it back into a messy bun before having to head out. He looked a little flustered in the face.

"Hey, are you about to head out?" I asked.

"Mhm." He nodded, "I enjoyed spending time with you, Chloe."

"I enjoyed spending time with you too, Joe. It sucks that you can't stay longer."

"I wish I could too." His demeanor dropped.

"Hey, it won't be long until you're back in Toronto again for the show; and then you can meet Emma and we can all hang out together."

He crooked a smile, "You know, I'd love that a lot actually."

"Me too."

I looked over at the clock on my lock screen and realized it was inching closer to ten in the morning and he had a flight to catch over at the Toronto Airlines.

Joe sighed, "Listen, I really hate to do this, but I have to make it down to the airport and catch my flight. Are you going to watch SmackDown?"

"I definitely will."

He smiled once more and suddenly, he pulled me into his embrace for the very first time and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you, too."

We took a moment to say our goodbyes after sharing a warm embrace together and then it was met with silence.

"Let me know when you land, alright?"

"I will." He said in a deepened voice as his face came closer to mine.

Joe gazed into my eyes and was immediately mesmerized. Before I knew it, he slowly leaned forward and I felt our lips pressed against each other in which lasted for over a minute.

After we pulled back, he looked over at me with a small smirk beginning to form on his face while he picked up his luggage and suitcase.

"Chloe, I hope that wasn't awkward or anything."

"It's okay, Joe. It wasn't awkward. In fact, I loved it." I smiled.

"I'm glad you did. Anyways, I'll see you as soon as I can."

After Joe began carrying his things and putting his belongings in the back of the trunk, he closed it and started the engine before taking off to the airport.

Joe
After leaving Chloe's house, everything that just transpired between us felt like nothing but a fever dream; and definitely unexpected between us.

Making my way towards the Toronto Airlines, I received a message from Colby and it looked like we were beginning our feud sooner than expected.

All I could think about during the entire ride was that kiss between Chloe and I. I understood that I was a single man for the first time in over a decade, but from the moment her and I first met backstage, there was something that allured me towards her from the very beginning. She was absolutely gorgeous and I was already beginning to feel myself missing her.