17.

Chloe
After a hardworking shift, I decided to head back home for the night and watched Joe cut a promo against Colby during SmackDown. I still knew little-to-nothing about wrestling, but he looked sexy standing in the middle of the ring; just like he did when we first met that night.

While the time was inching closer to midnight, I started hearing sudden knocking on my door and I thought Emma was coming to visit me for the night.

I walked down to the door and when I opened it, there was a tallish man standing right in front of me with a pair of shades on; and because I knew exactly who this man was, my face grew pale and I was almost frozen in place like I had seen a ghost.

"Hey baby

"Hey baby. It's been awhile."

"Joshua..." I paused, "Wh-What are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd make a small trip over to see you." He said, gazing his eyes from my face and down to my ass while seductively licking his lips, "Mmm, you look so fucking good, baby."

His hand started to press against my waist and trailed down to my ass.

"Joshua, stop it!"

He chuckled, "Stop what, baby? You used to like that shit, remember?"

"No, I didn't."

"You weren't saying that a long time ago. I know you've been missing me and this dick."

"Joshua, I want nothing to do with you. You know exactly what you did back then and I don't want you anywhere near me anymore. Leave before I call the cops."

I almost pulled out my phone to call for help and then he smacked it out from my hand and almost broke the screen.

"What's gonna happen if I don't, huh?" He crooked a smile.

I remember I had a self-defense tool locked in my cabinet near the door, and I quickly pulled out some pepper-spray and sprayed him in the eyes.

"Goddammit! You fucking bitch! My eyes!" Joshua screamed in agony as his eyes were burning.

"That's what you get for coming back here. I'm calling the cops on your ass."

I quickly picked up my phone from the floor and called for help. The police didn't hesitate to arrive just two minutes after pleading for help.

"Ma'am. What happened?" An officer asked.

"My psychotic ex-boyfriend came back to my house and was putting his hands on me when I told him to leave and never come back."

"You're coming with us, scumbag."

The officers pinned Joshua against the wall and cuffed his hands.

"This isn't the last time you're gonna see me, baby girl. I'll be back for you!" He winked.