12.

Joe
The Royal Rumble was quickly making its approach in a few weeks and I was more than determined to retain my title against my closest friend, Colby.

SmackDown was going great and following the storyline, I was waiting for the ending and my cousins won their match.

While I was waiting for them to return back to me, I started hearing knocking on my private locker-room door and the knocking sounded familiar.

Colby decided to tease the fans with our old faction, The Shield's, theme with his knocking.

"Come in." I said, standing up and Colby's eyes met with mine.

I looked over at him with confusion and he trotted into the room and started forcefully laughing the moment he seen me raise an eyebrow to remain in character.

As the show came to a closing end, we both decided on hanging out tonight while his wife, Rebecca, was hanging out with Mercedes; more known as Sasha Banks

I pulled out my phone and called Chloe before I headed over to the bar.

"Hey."

"Hi Joe. I saw you on the show tonight and I'm so excited to see you and Colby going at it for the title in a few weeks."

"I'm excited myself." I chuckled, "How have you been?"

"I've been doing good. I have a feeling that I could be getting promoted at work very soon."

"Oh, is that so? I'm happy for you." I smiled.

"Thank you. How's the situation with Galina?"

Galina has been hounding at me for weeks since the last time I seen Chloe and I wasn't in the mood for her toxicity and I tried my hardest to receive a restraining order against her in the meantime.

She's been making up lies after lies and said that I was beating on her and would cover parts of her body in makeup as if she was really bruised to play the victim.

"Eh. I'm still waiting on that restraining order." I huffed, "I wish that she would fuck off already and let me rest."

"I understand that. Also, I think it's time for you to meet Emma the next time you come over."

I smirked, "I'd love that. I've been waiting for awhile to meet your friend and to even surprise her with the Toronto show and WrestleMania tickets."

"I really appreciate this, Joe."

"I appreciate you more." I replied, "Hey. I wanna come see you tomorrow, but I want to spend one day with you before meeting Emma the next. Is that alright with you?"

"Of course! Just tell me when you're on the way."

"I definitely will. But I'm gonna go hang out at the bar with Colby before I take off soon. I promise I won't drink too much."