16.

"I have a question, Chloe."

"What's up?"

"Are you on birth control or anything that can prevent a pregnancy?" I asked, tying my belt around my waist.

She nods, "Yeah. I've been on birth control for years. Usually I use birth control to regulate my period, but thankfully it also helps prevent pregnancies, too."

I smiled, "That's a relief."

I slightly paused and then took a gaze into those beautiful eyes, "I'm glad that you're my girlfriend. I just need to make sure that this whole situation with Galina ends before we say anything publicly, baby."

"I understand."

I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers.

"Chloe..." I sighed, "It's getting a little late and I hate that I have to leave in the morning." I said, dropping my head in defeat.

"I understand, Joe. I'm not going to flip out on you for having to work in the ring. It's something you're passionate about, so why would I get upset?"

"I'm thankful that you understand babe. It's just that I'll be gone a lot when it comes to traveling around the world and even visiting different countries. On occasions, we take trips to Saudi Arabia for a show called Crown Jewel and all that. Are you gonna be okay with dating someone who isn't always around?"

"Of course. If you're not cheating on me and you're staying loyal, that's all that matters."

"That's my girl."

Many hours later, we both woke up for the morning and we were getting ready for me to leave and head back to the Toronto Airlines. I hated that I had to leave Chloe and that I wasn't able to take her with me, but I was grateful that she understood my work life, unlike my ex-wife.

While we stood near the airport and seeing my private jet sitting in place, I glanced over at Chloe and the moment I looked her in the eyes, they were full of sadness.

"Are you gonna be okay?"

"I will be. Text me when you land safely?"

I smiled, "I will baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

Chloe stood on the tips of her toes to kiss me before I had to leave and catch my flight.

After I boarded the plane and took a seat, I was already missing Chloe and wishing that I could've brought her with me. I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact we made love last night after she accepted to be my girlfriend.

Everything was feeling right in my life; well, almost all of it. I was worried about Galina and her tactics; and if she ever found out about Chloe and I's relationship together, it would be hectic. Her finding out would cause a lot of issues and she would bring this to the public and we didn't need any of that. Especially not Chloe.

While I was leaned backwards in the chair and relaxed with my travel pillow around my neck, I finally fell asleep for awhile until it was time to land and head over to the arena for SmackDown.

Chloe
I was missing Joe a lot today ever since he boarded his flight and had to make it to SmackDown and to prepare for the Royal Rumble.

While I traveled to work, Joe was heavily crossing my mind throughout the entire shift. The moments of us having sex crossed my mind nonstop and I heard one of my co-workers speaking to me as it broke me out of my sudden trance.

"Hey Chloe. Are you okay?" Asked Vanessa, one of my co-workers. She was also a close friend of mine at Victoria's Secret.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I smiled, "I just miss my boyfriend, that's all."