15.

Chloe
Emma made her way into the house and the moment her eyes locked onto Joe, she was close to fainting on the spot. We couldn't help but to laugh at her.

"Oh my god. It's Roman Fucking Reigns!"

"Yes ma'am." He grinned.

"M-My name is Emma Wilson!"

"I know. Chloe never stops talking about you."

"It's so nice to meet you. I've been a fan of yours ever since the day you debuted on the main roster of The Shield."

He chuckled, "It's nice to meet you too, Emma. I'm actually glad that you're here because I have a couple of surprises for you and Chloe."

Although I knew the surprises, I watched as Joe dug into the pockets of his sweatpants to reveal front row tickets and VIP passes to the both of us for the Toronto house show and then two tickets to WrestleMania in the front row.

"No fucking way."

"Surprise girl! I felt bad because you couldn't come to the other show and I figured that you and I both should go together! I asked Joe and he immediately said that he'd do this for us."

She looked at both Joe and I with a smile on her face that was full of emotion.

"You two are the best. I can't believe I'm finally going to WrestleMania most of all! That's been my dream ever since I was a child."

"Well, they're coming true now and that's not all. I got you some VIP passes to meet Colby and Fergal; you know, Seth Rollins and Finn Bálor?" He smirked.

"Y-You're serious?"

"Mhm." He nodded, "I can tell that you make Chloe happy and if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have met, and I'm forever thankful for that. That's why I'm returning the favor and helping you meet your two favorite superstars."

"I don't know what to say, Roman."

"Hey, call me Joe." He flashed a smile.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Emma said, wrapping her arms tightly around Joe.

Today was full of excitement as Emma and Joe finally had the opportunity to meet each other while talking about wrestling. I didn't understand the WWE as much as those two, so I listened to them chatter for almost an hour in confusion.

When it was time for Emma to head back home a few hours later, they wrapped things up and it was just Joe and I all alone in the living room.

Joe
After Emma left the house and went back home, it was just Chloe and I sitting down on the couch, and I was debating on having a talk with her tonight about everything. I had to leave the next day for work and I felt like tonight was as good as ever to express myself.

"Chloe?"

"Yeah, Joe?"

"I need to have a talk with you about something." I said, scooting myself closer to her. "I know you're not wanting to pursue another relationship right now, but I wanted to come clean about something; just so we're being honest with one another just in case."

"I'm listening."

"Alright..." I dropped my head, "Do you remember that night where I went to the bar with Colby?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, he had to take a call from his wife and there was this girl who wanted my attention after I ordered myself a small glass of Hennessy. She had no idea that I was a WWE Superstar, but she wanted me to go with her back to her place. But here's where I fucked up." I remained silent after allowing a small sigh to escape from my mouth. "I allowed my sexual urges to get the best of me and I ended up having sex with her, but I used protection the entire time."