68.

Chloe
After we arrived home, we went straight to sleep in our California King-sized bed. While I had trouble sleeping thirty minutes in, I looked to my side and seen Joe as he was fast asleep.

His hair was all over the place and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. I gently sat up from the bed and then Joe's hand began to wander down towards my inner thigh.

"Where are you going?" He mumbled while his eyes remained closed.

"To the bathroom."

"Okay. I'll be waiting for you."

I slipped out from the bed and stepped into the bathroom. After turning on the lights, I threw some cold water on my face and stared at myself in the mirror.

I was still feeling mentally drained since the miscarriage, but I've been feeling slightly better because of Joe's support.

If it wasn't for my fiancé, I wouldn't have known how to process these emotions; and there was a possibility that I wouldn't have been here anymore if it wasn't for him. Therapy has worked wonders for me and I couldn't thank Joe enough for being the man I've always wanted.

When I left the bathroom door slightly opened, I decided to take some selfies in the meantime before I went back in the bedroom to get some rest for the night.

Joe
I was halfway asleep and after fifteen minutes had passed, I was quick to realize that Chloe didn't come back to sleep.

I rubbed my eyes and sat up in the bed before making my way towards the bathroom. I realized it was slightly opened and I didn't hear a single noise and I was worried.

When it was nothing but silence throughout the bathroom, I started to grow more concerned and rushed towards the bathroom.

No, not again...

But to my surprise, I quietly sneaked inside and noticed that she was looking at herself in the mirror.

I surprised her with my arms wrapped around her waist from the back and she jumped

"Joe!"

"I'm sorry baby. I was worried about you."

"Don't apologize, Joe." She says, "I was planning to take a shower while you were asleep."

"Oh?" I smiled, "Mind if I join?"

"I don't see why not. It's been awhile since we've done that together." She smiled.

When we both closed the bathroom door, she turned on the shower and it started to steam up the entire bathroom.

"Damn baby. You love taking these scorching hot showers, huh?" I said.

"You know it."

We dropped our clothes to the ground and we stepped into the shower as the steam began to heat up throughout the entire bathroom. While she went to shampoo her hair, I decided to help her out.