Season 4 Chapter 85 You will Always have Justice

Start from the beginning

Ryuu: What should I do? Tell me, Alise...

If only she could vanish. She wanted to welcome death and disappear from this world. But there was little chance she would be able to end her life. How could she throw away the life that Alise and all the others had given her? That would be the same as rendering their deaths meaningless. Her mission was to live. Her most ardent wish was to die.

In the narrow space between these fiercely competing emotions, a black flame sprang up.

Ryuu: I will never forgive him!

The world distorted like melted candy. Her pent-up emotions congealed in the vengeance she had forgotten until now, and a voice so dark she hardly recognized it as her own spilled from her lips.

Ryuu(mind): Jura. Rudra Familia. Absolute evil.

They had brought on disaster and led Alise and the others to their death. They were detestable. They must not be forgiven. If only they had never existed. Ryuu's thoughts converged in this way very quickly. Her black anger burned like hellfire.

All in the name of vengeance.

Ryuu justified everything by giving herself over to anger and hatred. They must not be allowed to live. If she let them live, they might call forth another calamity. Letting them run free made no sense. Overlooking their crimes was not even an option. She decided that she would use her life to destroy evil. This was not for the sake of the city, nor for the citizens who suffered there. This was no noble mission to protect people she had never met.

It was for herself.

She would make them pay for the tragic deaths of her companions. At the time, Ryuu had been unable to think of any other way to use the life they had given her. Or rather, she pretended she was unable to think of any other way. She carried out her last act of justice. Of all the justices Alise had spoken of, this was perhaps the ugliest.

In truth, it probably was not justice at all. This was the end of the elf who wailed tirelessly, her body broken and her wings rotted away. Black flames consumed Ryuu's sword and wings of justice, burning them till nothing remained.

(Timeskip)

After she decided to walk the path of destruction, Ryuu pushed both Astrea and Sora away. Given over completely to her raging emotions, she could no longer see herself clearly. Unable to grasp her own heart, she did not want to be seen through by a deity nor her last friend. More than that, though, she did not want to be prevented from exacting revenge.

Ryuu: I'm begging you two!

Sora: W-Wait! Please think this over! A-Alise wouldn't want yo—

But the Hero never got to finished his sentence. The elven warrior had attack him in the neck, when he was at his lowest of guard. She knew that the Hero would stop her like right now.