"That sounds good" I said. "and yeah also if he wants then he can arrange a bed with rise petals for the things happens after accepting" Hyunjin added while winking which made me blush. "Is it enough or do you need more?" Jeongin asked. "Enough enough and you guys can order anything you want the treats on me" I said taking the menu in my hand as others did the same. "Hey, we are clubbing today wanna come? Minho would be there too!" Chan said inviting. "I'll pass." I said as I have to prepare something. After a while everyone's done taking the mean we talked a before we bid goodbye...
~
The next day...

Han's POV

"Oh god" I yelled again as the feeling of nervous is getting the best of me. Right now, I am on the rooftop of my house decorating it. The white sheets were neatly covering the cotton mattress while the canopy curtains with white and faint blue covered it. I peek inside the canopy as I scattered the soft rose petals inside which instantly have the musky scent of roses. Then I hanged the warm yellowish fairy lights in the canopy.

A heavy sigh left my mouth as I finally finished preparing the rooftop."it's gonna be a big day han jisung you're going to propose to you love, don't be nervous if he rejects it then let's cry later." I encouraged myself as I pulled my phone out of the pocket dialling Minho. The phone ringed while I waited him to answer it. Sound of beeping sound is heard from the other side signalling that the call was answered. "Hello?" Minho sid as he answered and his voice is obvious that he's smiling. "Umm hey Minnie!" I said as I was trying my best to sound normal and ignore the jittery feeling. "Hey if you're free today can we meet today?" I continued as every word I say makes me nervous. "Yeah I am free today" he said making me smile. "So at my place at seven! Okay? Bye baby" I hanged up.

I dialled an other number and it got answered in the first ring as I greeted "hello Jungho hyung!". "Hey, jisung how are you doing? Are the preparations for your confession done?" He asked emphasizing his last words. He's clearly teasing me. "Oh I am good and the preparations are done too. But you shouldn't worry much about me Jungho hyung you should worry for yourself your youth already left you nah you should find a girlfriend before your sixty hyung" I teased him back with an impish tone. "Oh young man just go behind your man" Jungho said with a fake rage. "Hyung even your speaking sound so old I couldn't believe this" I said as I laughed hard. "Ok, ok I'll hang up now bye and all the best jisung~" he said and I replied "thank you and bye"...

Minho's POV

"I am saying you he's gonna propose today" Seungmin said smiling cheekily. It's just been a while since jisung called me. "Yeah Seungmin is right believe us he's gonna" changbin said agreeing with Seungmin. Right now I am with my friend they crashed here last night after getting drunk. "How are you guys so sure bout it?" I asked as they were continuously talking about jisung confessing. "He asked me some tips about how to confess to a boy but he said it's for a friend and I believe that it's an obvious lie as the tone of his voice sounded nervous" chan said with an expression of therapist."so you're sure about it?" I asked. "Hundred percent" jeongin said.

"Hmm so what are we waiting for just help me choose a good outfit" I said with a cocky tone. "Yeah, yeah it feels like you're ordering but we'll slide it for now" Felix said in a tone of teasing.we walked towards my closet, then I opened the door as they started to search for a presentable outfit. "Which one should be good?" Chan asked the others. We all stopped our work when the door bell rang. "I'll check it" I said as I walked out of the room.

"Um... Who are you?" I asked after opening door as I saw unrecognizable faces of the two build men that stood in front of me. "Are you the son of lee hyojin and Lee jaejoon?" Those men asked. How to they know about my parents names. "Yes" I said as those two looked at me saying "we should talk". Those two said and took them in as I knew I can't fight with them or whatever. "Min, this outfit should be better! Isn't it?" Chan asked as he came with others to the living room where the me and the unknown people stood. "Who are they" chan asked. I didn't answer them as I said "you can take seat." The unknown men took a seat and I sat opposite of them.

"I'm mark and this is hulgeon " they introduced themselves "we worked under your parents and after their death we thought to scatter the gang as we couldn't continue without a leader while you were the heir and you were too young to do those stuff so we didn't involve you in mafia stuff but now" the mark guy stopped as the hulgeon guy started "but now they our enemies started destroying everyone's life in the gang and some were dead too! We are seeking for a leader to guide us and you're the heir so it'd be you" They stated I couldn't believe after all these years why would they come and why would they want me to be the leader? They chose me just because I was the heir. Even after this I couldn't care less about their reasons, I just couldn't help but feel pity even though I don't know whether they are lying.I felt the stares of my friend of my friend I already told them my identity but they didn't mind guess now they mind it.

I felt someone presence near me , it was chan, he nervously smiled at them."I'd take him for a while". The two others nodded as chan pulled my hand dragging me to my room "what are they talking about Minho?" Others came in following chan. "I don't them but I guess they do know me." I sighed. "Whoever they are, they are here for a purpose and that is making me the leader" I said as worries took over my voice. "Can you reject?" Jeongin asked his voice is filled with fear. "I'll try?" I said in an unsure tone."let's see"..
We left the room walking towards the living room I spoke...

☬ 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 ☬...