Truth Be Told. ( Pt. 3 )

Start from the beginning

" Yep. "

Aja answered simply as she held the oaf close to her.

" You can fly? "

Steve asked. If she has extraterrestrials talents then flying Better be one of those.

" Nope. " Aja shook her head.

" What? "

His screaming continued again, holding Aja close as he started to hyperventilate. Aja took out her Hoverboard and threw it down, activating it.

She landed just right and started to balance herself while holding the oaf close. If they don't want to turn into Pancakes this Hoverboard can help. It can help decrease the force of the gravity that's pulling them down and make it atleast save enough for them to land in one piece.

They both grunted as the Hoverboard fell and hit the ground making them stumble and fall. Atleast they're not pancakes. Aja panted before standing up. " Oops. " She said before helping the oaf up.

" I didn't mean to... So this isn't really the way I wanted you to find out. We're not at all like the Zerons. " She defended as the oaf only stared at her in wonder.

" Wow. You are so beautiful. " He muttered, opening his arms as he stared at Aja with his eyes sparkling.

" You're not frightened? " Aja asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

" I was! But that was more about almost becoming a pancake and less about you being blue. " He exclaimed as he clasped his hands together.

Aja giggled, placing two hands Infront of her lips. " And did I also mention I'm a Queen-in-waiting? " she added.

" Awesome. Have I told you that I'm the king of all science? " He asked in a hushed tone before placing a hand on Aja's cheek.

The oaf then gasped making Aja worried, was he afraid of her? " What? " She asked as quick as a secton while the oaf stared elsewhere with a scared face. " Is it me? "

" No. It's a giant cat-probing thing! " He yelled, pointing his a finger at Omega who was walking towards them while holding one of her arm due to the fall.

Aja activated her Serrator as Omega turned to hit her with her tail. Aja fought back giving Omega the opening to hold her wrist up to stop her.

She then looked up at what's in the sky making her gasp, deactivate her Serrator and run away. " Run! " Aja yelled. Omega turned trying to see what's more scarier than a Hunter like her.

Oh, right. Their ship that broke and is now falling down from the sky.

•••

{ With Krel, Y/n and Varvatos. }

" You sure you can land us safely? " Y/n asked in worry as the ship did another 360° turn making Alpha knocked out more than he was before.

Krel chuckled in response as he touched the Holoscreen controls right Infront of him. " Of course, I'm sure. " He turned to her with a grin on his face.

Y/n nodded. " Yep, just making sure! " she yelled the past part as the Ship started to position itself to the front making them all hold on to one specific chair that Krel was sitting down.

" Glorious! " Varvatos yelled as he held on Y/n's ankle, preventing himself from getting sucked away.

Y/n groaned at the heavy weight her ankle was holding before gasping at the Holoscreen Infront. " Is that Omega? " She asked before hitting her head on the chair as they crashed.