Truth Be Told. ( Pt. 3 )

Start from the beginning

Aja grunted and rolled out of the way, kicking Omega away from her. The Ship fell from the sky at a dangerously fast speed making the battle inside a chaotic mess.

Aja and Omega dodged and exchanged blows from each other while the oaf screams his heart out, Bessie was Mooing as she tried to walk her way out of the sucking hole.

And eventually the oaf lost grip of the metal equipment and fell hitting Bessie in the process. He screamed trying to get ahold of something as he and Bessie gets sucked out of the ship.

Aja was too busy trying to fight Omega not noticing what's happening to the oaf and Bessie. " Bessie! " Steve called out, reaching his hand as Bessie falls out of the ship.

" No, no! Bessie! " He mourned as he watched the cow dissapear through the clouds. Meanwhile right behind him Aja was blasting beams on Omega who swiftly dodged and successfully threw Aja's Serrator away from her.

Aja kicked Omega on the chest making them hit against the wall before toe-kicking her on the face. " Hi-yah! " She yelled, kicking Omega out of the open hole.

Omega managed to hold on the Ships edge and pull the Oaf's Ankle with her as they fall. Steve held on to the Metal wall, calling for help. " Aja! " He yelled.

" Steve! " Aja ran towards the Human who lost his grip and fell off the ship with Omega who let go of him. Aja did not think twice and dived after him.

•••

{ With Krel, Y/n and Varvatos. }

" Augh! Varvatos what did you do? " Y/n yelled as she held on the wall, holding her forehead that keeps getting hit on the walls or ceilings. Varvatos held her down with one of his hands as they made their way to the cockpit.

Krel opened the gate revealing the computer and Alpha, he let out a yell before Alpha gets forcefully shoved by the force of the ship. " Seklos and Gaylen! " Y/n yelped as the Ship did a 360° turn.

Krel quickly held her wrist and pull her close to him as he gracefully landed on the seat Infront of the computer. " Can you land this thing? " Varvatos asked as he held on to the chair.

Alpha was now the least of their problems, he was knocked out after hitting his head. Krel let's go of Y/n's wrist who's now holding on to the chair with her life. " I think the best we can hope for is to crash gently. " Krel said as he clicked things on the Holoscreen.

" Like we've never done that before. " Y/n chuckled as she looked at the Holoscreen of how close the land is and how fast they are dropping.

•••

{ With Steve, Aja and Bessie. }

The oaf screamed his heart out as he reached for the cow. " Bessie! " He yelled as he tried to swim in the air to get closer to the cow. His screaming continued and never stopped as his saw the land before him.

Aja dived right in with her Human eyes now turning back to their true Akiridion forms. She reached her hand out for the oaf as they fell through the clouds. " Aja! " The oaf yelled seeing her face as he tried to reach her hand.

Aja grunted, pulling her hand back as her Transduction faded now showing her true from mid air. Surprisingly the screaming stopped, the oaf was looking at Aja taking a secton before gasping.

" You're a.. " he asked lowly before getting wrapped around her four arms.

" You're an alien? " He asked with his eyes as wide as saucers. He didn't dare to hug back since he was still in the state of shock.