Samantha must have noticed my nervousness when she put a reassuring hand on my back before muttering," It's okay to be nervous , it's your big day after all", she then led me out to the garden and I already heard the faint chattering from the people that were already in their seats, my heartbeat fastened when my flowers were handed to me and we were standing and waiting for the music to start , so that I could walk down the aisle with Samantha by my side.

The familiar tunes met my ears as I gulped and looked infront of me, keeping my head high as I did so. Samantha snaked her arm around mine and gave me a faint nod before both of us started walking past the many strangers that were seated , I recognized only some of the workers and Lauren as she stared at me in awe. While I was walking, I noticed how extravagant and huge the ceremony was, with lots of flowers and lamps everywhere , it was absolutely beautiful.

I looked infront of me and saw Derick waiting for me at the altar with his mouth opened, his eyes having a twinkle in them, I smiled at him as Samantha and I finally stopped walking and she went to take a seat while she winked at both of us.

Derick took my hand in his and brought his lips to my ears , "You look beautiful, my love", I felt butterflies in my stomach as he said those words and I felt his hot breathe against my skin before he finally pulled away and allowed the priest to speak.

While the priest muttered his words, I couldn't help but get lost in those beautiful eyes of Derick's, he looked back at me with a soft smile on his face. "In the name of the father, and the son, and the holy spirit let us humbly invoke God's blessing upon this groom and groom, that in his kindness he may favor with his help those on whom he has bestowed the Sacrament of Matrimony", the priest said.

"Repeat after me Mr Derick Marino, In the name of God, I , Derick Marino, take you, Jessi Harper, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow.", The priest said and Derick repeated while he never took his eyes off of me.

After those few vows that Derick and I exchanged , the wedding went on in a blur as I blurted out my vows and we finally came to my favourite part of the wedding that I had waiting for this whole time.

"You may kiss the groom", the priest said and we didn't waste a second as we grabbed each other and our lips met while the crowd went loud with claps and cheers, I didn't wanna let go of Derick as we devoured each other, soon forgetting about the crowd until I heard a familiar laugh, I removed my lips from Derick's as I looked behind him. My eyes widened as I saw Alice and Alex standing next to each other , smiling at me while clapping their hands with the crowd and even if it was just for a second, I was so sure that it was them and after I blinked, they were gone again.

"Jessi, are you alright?", Derick questioned and I just nodded in yes, not minding to tell Derick about what I saw right now.

For the rest of the night, everyone was dancing with each other and having fun, making speeches as they laughed about how they never expected us to get married and all that , the night was going amazing until it all had to come to an end and Derick and I had to leave for our honeymoon while everyone else stayed behind for the after party.

I suddenly felt like a young virgin all over again as I thought what we were going to do on this honeymoon.

We're we gonna have sex?

It's a honeymoon, of course we are!

Why am I nervous it's not like we never had sex before?!

Those thoughts stayed on my mind as we climbed in the vehicle while everyone cheered for us outside, my eyes met Samantha's as she was giving me a motherly smile, I smiled back at her as I waved at her.

When I was finally in the car, Derick climbed in too and sat next to me, I suddenly blushed when he smirked at me as he moved closer to me, while he did , the vehicle started moving and we were off to our honeymoon. Derick brought his lips to my ears and I felt goosebumps on my skin as he tucked a hair behind my ear and bit on my earlobe as I could feel my pants slowly tightening.

Derick's hand slipped to my thigh as he ran it higher and higher until he was right below my crotch , teasing me as he squeezed my inner thigh. His hand lifted and touched my crotch and a soft whine left my lips as I quickly moved my hands to my mouth to prevent the embarrassing sounds from escaping from my lips, but Derick took my hands from my lips as he kissed me down by my neck, my eyes moved to the driver and I could see that he was slightly awkward but he held a straight face and kept his eyes on the road.

I bit on my bottom lip as Derick massaged my crotch, but confusion filled me when his hands suddenly left my body and I was craving for him to touch me again but I decided to just stay silent as he whispered in my ears:

"We'll continue this later"

____________________________________________

I'm so excited for the next chapter , since y'all know what happens on a honeymoon ~

Anyways....

Bye(⁠っ⁠˘⁠з⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠ ⁠)

Vote for more!