Chapter Fifty One

I heard a click and my bedroom was dimly lit. He dipped into the mattress and threw the bolster I put up before. It rolled on the floor and my cheeks heated up even more.

"Why are you so scared? I don't think the last time we did it you.." I cut him off mid-sentence with a kiss.

I didn't know if I too, were caught up in the moment or it was the alcohol working. He returned my kiss deeply. He lay me down and continued, kissing and giving love bites to my neck.

"Oh, to hell with it. The house is soundproof anyways," I thought to myself, couldn't restrain myself any much longer. I heard a click again and it was pitch black. He turned off the lights and I could only feel him. His lips, his tongue, his breath. The night continued and so did we. I don't know what got to him that night, what got to us.

The next morning, I opened my eyes to the glaring sunlight. I winced and turned my face into the pillow. Then, I realized what happened in a span of a day. I shot up and looked beside me. Everything was real. He's here, sound asleep. I let out a relieved sigh and lay down on the bed again. Then, I heard a chuckle.

"What?" I asked with confusion in my face.

"I'm here, Inna-ya.." he said.

I let out a loud sigh, "Well, it almost felt like a dream. Everything about yesterday."

He nuzzled up to my neck, giving a few pecks, "Does it feel real now?"

I laughed, feeling ticklish from all his small kisses.

"Huh? Still feel unreal?" he asked mischievously, starting to tickle around my body.

I laughed uncontrollably, begging him to stop, "Okay okay, it feels real now.. oh gosh.. hahahahaha.."

I couldn't take it anymore and took revenge, tickling him back. One thing I knew about him before knowing him was he was very ticklish. I poked around his ribs and abs, and it was game over. He laughed maniacally, asking me to stop while trying to tickle me back. But of course, I won the round at the end. We lay back down on the bed, trying to catch our breath and still trying to contain our laughs.

After a few moments, we got up and got into the shower, clean ourselves up. I got out of the bathroom and saw that it was 9 a.m.. I went to the kitchen to see what I could cook for breakfast. Rummaging through the fridge, I decided to make rice porridge to freshen ourselves. I soaked the rice and prepared the broth, seasoning, toppings, etc. After that, I started cooking.

Yesung came out after,"Can I help with anything?"

He stood in front of me, seeing what I was stirring.

"Maybe a warm cup of tea?" I asked.

"Right away," he walked through the island and made tea for me, and of course, coffee for him.

We ate together on the island and enjoyed our time together. We chatted about everything we missed on each other while sipping on our beverages.

"So, you want to be a singer too when you were little?" he asked me when I showed him my picture as a kid, singing on a stage.

"Well, I thought it'd be nice. But over time, I lose confidence of my voice. And also, I found my new passion so..,"

"But can you sing for me? I want to listen," he asked.

I widened my eyes, "What, like, right now?"

He nodded.

"아니야.. really. I don't have the confidence to sing like for real. And you're a singer. Not to compare, but I don't feel confident," I rambled. (Read: aniya, meaning: no)

He just smiled and held my hands, "Okay, I won't push you. But you know, I think your voice isn't as bad as you think. Especially if you studied music before."

(Author's note: Hi!! Weekday surprise~~ So... Yesung did get very naughty 😈🙈 but I'd like your opinion on this semi NSFW chapter. Is this ok orrrr.. you guys maybe want an even naughtier one? Like it would be very explicit. Idk if I can even do it or even allowed, but let me know what you think! Thanks for reading 🫶🏼🩷)