Chapter Fourteen

"So, you mean, you are now kinda in a friend relationship with the idol you are soooo in love with?" Stella asked to make sure, then continued, "They didn't put alcohol in your drink right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Stella I'm serious. My brother told me too, like this isn't something a guy, not interested in me, would do." I finally told her how Yesung and I are close and friended each other, and that we also chatted frequently.

She laughed and said,"Well, isn't this great? You haven't had any boyfriend, and suddenly you met your idol and he likes you. What's so wrong about it?"

"Imagine it getting serious," I shout-whispered.

"So what? Has he proposed you?"

"No! But look, I'm not the nicest person. Like honestly, I was so crazy back then," I said to her.

"Look, Inna. He didn't do anything yet. Chill out. And if he did do something about it, if it gets serious and you don't want it, you can call it off," she tried to calm me down.

"I know I know, I guess I'm overreacting. But at the same time..."

"You fell for him already, didn't you?" she smirked.

I sighed.

"Don't even try to hide it from me, you're only a stone-cold bitch on your face. Your behavior and feelings all that are all the warmest thing I've ever seen," she rolled her eyes playfully.

We chatted along for hours. As the evening came, we decided to switch place and go to a restaurant for dinner. We chose an Italian restaurant nearby and had our dinner there. After dinner, we went over to my house to get some drink. Stella decided to stay over that night. Since we had the same size, she only brought necessary stuff like undies, a few personal stuff. We talked and talked until past midnight. After we were drunk enough (aka almost passed out), we finally went to bed and get some sleep.

A little about Stella. She is my best friend. We were friends since elementary school until now. She worked in fashion industry and recently got engaged.

The next morning, my alarm blared at 5 am, my usual work alarm. I groggily turned it off and went back to sleep. Unfortunately, my brain decided not to. Unable to sleep, I went to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. I also made some smoothie drink for both of us. After I finished cooking, I did some pilates to lighten my body and mood. After an hour exercising, I decided to lounge around the dining room, waiting for Stella to wake up.

*You have unread messages from Yesung*

I checked the notification.

"고마워요~"
"Have you woke up?"

His texts were sent only half an hour ago. I replied right away.

"I'm up now, anything wrong?"

"Nothing"
"What are you doing?"

"Just woke up, prepared breakfast for me and my friend"
"You?"

"Just friend or...?"
"Still in bed, on my break day"

"A best friend, I suppose..."
"Ah, in that case, get a good rest"

"I see"
"Thanks, doing it right now"
He sent a photo.

I opened it and saw a picture of his room and surroundings. As expected, a lot of fashion items.

"What you looking at?" Stella came out of the room.

"Nothing,"

"Yeah right, it's him, isn't it?"

"Fine it is, let's just have some breakfast," I said as I walked to the table.

"So, what time will Casey pick you up?" I continued. Casey is Stella's fiancé.

"Can't wait to kick me out, can you?" she said sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes. "My energy is draining already talking all night."

"Yeah, and if it's Yesung it's like your eyes light up 1000 volt," she said, laughing maniacally. I laughed too.

"Alright alright.. I shouldn't get too attached, should I?" I said.

"Well, it's normal if you feel attached too. You haven't been in a serious shit for god knows how long,"

"Yea, but still.."

"Just have fun and be careful, who knows what will happen," she assured me.

We ate our breakfast and cleaned up. A few moments later, Casey arrived to my house to pick Stella up.

"Enjoy your date!" I shouted from my porch.

"Will do! Enjoy that weird almost dating friend chat too!" she shouted back.

I rolled my eyes and went back inside.