Chapter Twenty Four

I took a nap with both my nephews after the call. It was quite a long nap as I accidentally turned off my alarm and woke up only because they were awake. They started to whine as they were hungry.

I distracted them with YouTube and got busy in the kitchen right away. I made baked mac n' cheese for us and cut some fruits for dessert. After that, I put Leon on high chair and seated Sammy and served our food. I fed Leon as Sammy could eat by himself already. They finished their whole meal and dessert. I cleaned their face and moved them to the living room as they wanted to play already. While watching them play, I sat down on the sofa and ate my dinner.

I finished everything and went on the kitchen to clean up. After I cleaned up, I checked my work emails, replied to some clients and also started to apply for workshop in Seoul. I applied for the new trendy cake-decorating workshop and a pottery workshop on coloring. I was quite new in the craft so I thought it'd be a good one to attend. I paid for it and played with my nephews for a while. Since they weren't allowed too much screentime, I made non-toxic paint for them to draw around. I brought them to the backyard and played with them.

After an hour or so, they started getting drowsy. I took them inside and bathed them with warm water. I put on some lotion on them, dressed and put them to sleep. I got out again after they fell asleep. I took a picture of their drawings and sent them to the family group and Yesung.

"Babies drawing today~"

I also sent them to Stella. She loved them so much. Well, who could say no to their puppy eyes?

"Awww my adorable babies", Stella replied right away.

"My babies 😒"

"Tbh, your brother's babies so..."

A few seconds later, some of my family members replied.

"Oh my little grandbabies, bring them again tomorrow", my mom texted.

"Come on, I need to get a turn too Mom 😠", my sister replied.

Then I replied, "How about you guys come here? It's a lot to move them to another location by myself"

"lol", my brother texted.

"Okay, be there around dinnertime. Cook something nice yeah" my sister replied

I rolled my eyes at their reply and got ready to sleep. I took a hot shower, brushed my teeth and cleaned my face. I felt lighter today since the kids are healthier. I decided to extent my self-care routine by taking time doing my skincare. After my skincare dried up a little, I went to bed to lie down. Since the boys are healthier, I put them back to the spare room. I finally had the room for myself.

I put on background music and checked my phone. I saw there were notifications from Yesung.

"Artistic prodigies?"
"Have you had dinner?"

"Hahaha, it's just some cute doodles but you can call them that too" I replied.

Before I sent another reply, he started a video call. I fixed my hair and picked up right away.

"Hii" I said to him.

"You definitely look happy today," he laughed. I heard a few people talking on the background so he must be at the studio still.

"I got my bed to myself, the kids are happy and healthy, they are asleep by now. I am the happiest today," I exaggerated.

He laughed again.

"Are you still practicing?" I asked again.

"Yep," he moved his phone around to show me.

Then, I heard a few hellos. I was actually quite shocked. This would be my first interaction with them. I shyly replied with hellos to them.

"So, Seoul? When?" he asked again.

"It is finally fixed," I told him.

"Yesss, finally, so give me the date?"

"My flight is at night so... I'll arrive at dawn... I'll be there August 20th," I said to him.

"20th?" he asked again.

"Yeah,"

"I'll be busy around that week. We will start promoting by then," he looked disappointed and concerned.

"Don't worry, I'll be around there quite a while. I have workshops to attend and sights to see so, I'll see you around when you took a break," I said to him.

"Okay, I'll try making it up. How many days will you be here?"

"I got two weeks there," I answered.

"Okay, we'll see each other soon, bye," he said and hung up.

I hung up and put my phone to silent. After a while I feel into a deep sleep.

(Author's note: hi guys! I posted early today. I'm a little anxious on standing side since I'm short. But maybe I can come earlier. Anyways, enjoy!)