Chapter Thirty Six

Due to my lack of sleep and wine, I fell asleep soundly. Before I lost my consciousness, I felt a hand caressing my cheek and kissed my forehead.

The next morning, I heard Yesung already got ready for work.

"Are you going now?" I asked groggily.

"Ah, I am. Did I wake you?" he answered.

"아니야, 괜찮아.."I said as I got up. (Aniya, gwenchana: No, it's okay)

My eyes lit up immediately seeing him topless, about to change his clothes. I directed my gaze somewhere else immediately.

"There's no use directing your gaze somewhere else, I know you stared," he laughed as he buttoned his clothes.

I pouted as I stood up and he gave me another hug.

"Go get some more sleep, hm? Do you have any workshop to attend today?" he asked.

"I'll sleep again after you leave.. and no, today is just sightseeing," I answered him and continued, "ah, I also wanted to try hanbok."

"Hm, really? I bet you'll look good in it," he said.

"I think I'll wait til you have a break though, I wanted to get a picture of us wearing hanbok," I asked him.

"I can't promise anything okay?"

"I know, I'll try it on the last day if we don't have enough time,"

"Okay, I'm going now," he said as he held my hands.

He put on his mask and glasses and got to work. I checked YouTube and saw the new album release would be at noon. I looked at the time and it was only 6 a.m.. I got a little more sleep and woke up at 7.30. I got up and got ready for the day. I decided to get some breakfast at Gwangjang Market as it was famous for the food they offered. The market was already crowded by the time I arrived. I got some savory pancake and tried blood sausage. After I filled my stomach, I wandered around the market and took some pictures of the vibe.

After I took enough, I went out to visit Gyeongbokgung Palace and Bukchon Hanok Village. I took a few pictures there, the traditional architecture, people wearing hanbok. I also took a few selfies for memories. I wandered around quite long before I realized my stomach is already rumbling again. I saw the time and it was already lunch time. Since there were a lot of food offered, I decided to get in one of the Korean restaurants nearby. It was a little crowded so it must be good. I tried their beef tartare and also ordered a bibimbap. After I ate, I saw that it was  the album release time. I watched them for a few moments before I went out sightseeing again.

I saw a few teahouse around the village so I decided to stop by and relax in a random one. I tried their green tea and a few traditional sweets. By the time I finished my tea, it was already 6 p.m.. I decided to buy the famous chicken and beer and brought them to the hotel for dinner. I went back to the hotel and took a shower immediately. After the shower, I enjoyed my chicken and beer. I left a little food and a can of beer for Yesung in case he was hungry and I cleaned up the rest.

I turned on the TV and there wasn't anything interesting showing so I decided to scroll around social media. I opened Instagram and posted the picture of my food today. Then, I replied to my family's messages.

"How was the flight?" - Mom
"Have you arrived to the hotel?" - Dad

I just realized I didn't reply to their messages since yesterday so I decided to call them.

"Hey mom, dad," I started the call.

"Hey darling, are you at the hotel now?" my mom chimed in.

"Yep, I just had dinner, which by the way, is the best fried chicken I've ever eaten," I told my mom.

"Inna, why didn't you reply since yesterday?" my dad barged in to the conversation.

"I... got tired and went to sleep," I lied to my dad, afraid of the impression he'd make if he knew Yesung stayed with me last night.

"Next time you should remember to give us a call first okay?" my dad insisted.

"Got it dad.." I replied him playfully.

"So, have you met your boyfriend yet?" my mom asked again.

"Well, I've met him earlier.. but he's at work now,"

"Have you told him what I told you?" my dad asked.

"I have, and we'll arrange the time, okay?" I told my dad.

I talked about my day and finally hung up the phone after almost two hours. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before I lay down on the bed. I checked my Instagram again before I went to sleep. There were a few notification, but one stood out.

*이특 leeteuk wants to send you a message*

"Dagnabbit, did I accidentally do something wrong?" I thought to myself as I recalled my time with Yesung.

I opened the message,

"Hello Inna-ssi, this is Leeteuk.. I heard a lot about you from Kanghoon. The members and I hope to meet you soon! Since it was almost his birthday, do you want to arrange a surprise together with us? Nice to meet you!"

The message was so friendly. I took out a relieved breath and replied him right away.

"Hello Leeteuk-ssi, nice to meet you too! It would be an honor to meet all of you. And yes, I'd like to a part of the surprise. What can I do to help? Thanks for asking me"

I looked at the message Leeteuk sent and it turned out it was already sent last night. I didn't wait up and go to sleep because their schedules weren't finished yet.

(Author's note: hello! Today's chapter is a liiiittle longer so I hope you guys enjoy 💙 also, a little heads up, I've never been to Korea so.. the trip I'd write would be a lot of itinerary I researched from pinterest 😅 please get to me if there's anything innacurate. Thanks for reading 🥰)