Chapter Seven

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside. I decided to freshen myself up and had some breakfast. After I had my breakfast, I went back to my room. I packed up my little trinkets and went to the lobby to check out.

That day was a little busy, I finished the Koyasan sightseeing tour and had to board afternoom train to Osaka. There was more temple to see in Koyasan so I decided to tighten my schedule. In the end, I went to Osaka in the evening.

That time, I rented an apartment near Dotonbori so I could buy a little more things to give my family, friends and co-workers. Also, there are more choices of food to choose. I met the apartment owner for keys and put my stuff in the apartment. After that, I decided to get some dinner. Dinner wasn't the right word to describe it. It was more like eating various of snacks, snacking. I ate some takoyaki, some unique convenience store ice cream and a lot of other snacks I could find.

After feeling full (read: stomach almost exploded), I went around the area to shop. I bought some chocolate, sweets and snacks for my friends and co-workers. I also found a good sake to bring back. After deciding if it was enough, I went back to the apartment to get some sleep.

On the next day, I decided to get some breakfast from the convenience store. I got some onigiri and a bottle of instant coffee and went back to the apartment. I decided not to tamper with time today as my flight back was leaving at 4 pm. As I was packing, I just realized I might need to buy a backpack or another suitcase. It turned out I bought too much last night.

I saw the clock and it was 12 pm. I didn't think I could make it if I went out and buy a suitcase. After much thinking, I decided to jam in some of my belongings into my handbag. Thank goodness it was quite big. I managed to zip up and lock the suit case after I sat on it.

I checked my belongings again, secure my passport and tickets and checked out of the apartment. I hurriedly went to the train station and headed to the airport. Luckily, it wasn't packed.

I dropped my baggage and claimed my ticket, then proceeded to wait in the waiting room. Not long after, my plane boarded. I got into the plane and got myself comfortable. I reminded my family to pick me up from the airport and also told my friends that I would be back soon. Before I turned off my phone, a message came in.

"Hi, I don't know what time your flight is, but safe flight." Yesung

"He's quite something. He's an idol, who doesn't fall for them? But it's shocking enough he wanted to be friends," I thought to myself. I decided to turn on my flight mode and reply after I arrived as the plane was departing.