Chapter Eleven

I opened my eyes and it was brighter than usual. One side of my bedroom had glass wall, so it was always very bright in the morning. I checked my phone and, 8 am. I shot up from the bed, took a quick shower and heated up my leftover from lunch. While waiting, I blended frozen fruits for my breakfast smoothie. After I had my quick breakfast, I immediately drove myself to the bakery.

My schedule was almost messed up that day because I forgot to set alarm. I got to the kitchen and start my shift. I baked some out-of-stock goods: cookies, cupcake, you name it. I was quite lucky my schedule wasn't as tight as the day before. I even completed everything before lunchtime.

Because I had plenty of time, I decided to move my upcoming meeting to lunch meeting. Lucky again, the clients were happy to oblige my request. The meeting was quite short as it was in finalization stage. After the meeting, I had no more schedule. I decided to practice pottery at home. After all, I got many inspirations from my trip in Japan.

I drove back home and decided to focus on pottery. I turned off my phone and spent all afternoon in the small studio built on my backyard. I was quite satisfied with the result that day and left them to dry until the next step. As I got out of this small studio, I realized it was dark outside. I switched the garden lamps on and washed the dirt and clay out of my hands and apron.

I hanged my apron to dry and went back to my house. I prepped and cooked dinner for myself and enjoyed it in the living room. I didn't buy a TV to entertain myself, so I watched movies from my tablet while I ate my dinner. After I finished my dinner and the movie, I cleaned my plate and the mess in the kitchen.

I felt quite full that day, so I decided to take a walk around the neighborhood. It was quite safe because my neighborhood had good security. I took a walk and listened to some music. After an hour, I got bored and went back home. I took a shower and lounged around my bed.

This time, before I actually fell asleep, I checked my schedule and immediately set the alarm. As usual, I chatted with my friends and went on social media. I decided to meet my friends on the weekend to give out the gifts I bought. I checked more messages and I thought about what my brother said again. I felt quite disappointed now that he didn't reply my messages or start a chat anymore.

"Should I start the conversation?" I thought to myself. And then, ding. I checked my phone and it was just my friend confirming to meet on weekend. I put down my phone, disappointed again.

"I shouldn't put too much expectation," I said to myself as I finally replied my friend's message. As I replied, another notification appeared.

"Glad you like the pictures"
"Sorry I took long to reply, my schedules are tight and going to be until the next few weeks"

He finally replied my message. I just, I blushed constantly and kicked the air excitedly. I felt like a teenager again, getting replies from my crush.

"I have to chill, nothing my brother said is confirmed or even happening," I thought to myself.

I replied his messages a few minutes later, "Chill, it's okay, I have work too, haha"

"Busy now?"

"Well, not much work to do today"
"I finished my work at lunch and did some pottery in the afternoon"
"How about you?"

I checked the clock and it was past midnight there. He must be really busy.

"Wow, you do pottery too?"
"I want to see the result some other time"
"I'm on my way home"
"It's busier these days, I have to prepare something with the members"

"It must be tiring"
"Should we E.L.F be expecting something in near time?" I jokingly replied.

"🤫"
"Couldn't tell you more" he said.

"Hahaha okay, I won't spoil the thing you prepared"
"You should get some rest though"

I decided to go to bed as it was almost midnight here. Also, he didn't reply, maybe he's getting some rest.

(Author's note: I wanna watch Super Show so bad :((( I hope I can save up asap lol. Anyways, picture of sunset I caught today)

 Anyways, picture of sunset I caught today)