Chapter Twenty Seven

I went in as soon as I hung up. My sister was putting my nephews to sleep and my mother had left to take care of the house. I decided to lounge a little since everything was handled.

I scrolled a few ideas I jotted for next month's special menu to the bakery. After a while, I turned off my tablet and scrolled around social media.

Yesung posted a photo.

(Photo credit to owner, please message to take down)

"Now it's almost autumn. But I can't forget the spring. I met my spring."

I blushed at the caption. He's always so sweet with his words. I left a comment of blue hearts on the post. After that, I checked on my nephews. Turned out my sister fell asleep with them. Well, not all of them. Leon was still wide awake and playing.

"Hey, baby boy. Not sleepy?" I carried him and took him outside the room.

"You'll miss nap in like 15 years, you know.. one day you'll look at this day,"

He replied me with babbles of protest. I laughed and swayed him slowly to make him drowsy. I savoured the moment as the babysitter duty would be over tomorrow.

Slowly, his eyes felt heavy and he fell asleep after. I walked to the room and put him down. My sister was startled by our presence and got up. We went out slowly and she went back to the bakery. I sent her out and got back into the house. I decided to take a speedy nap while the boys are napping.

I woke up an hour later and decided to pack my nephews' stuff. My brother would pick them up the next morning. I folded their clothes, packed their toys, et cetera. After that, I went on my tablet to see if my visa application was approved. I checked and there were still nothing. I turned off my laptop and looked at Pinterest for the boys' dinner menu. While browsing, Yesung's notification came in.

"I'm on a break.. what are you doing now?"

I replied right away.

"Browsing recipes for babies dinner.."

*buzz*

He called me.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked him.

He smiled.

"Can't I call you for no reason?" he asked.

"Well, you can.." I laughed.

"I wanna see you real soon," he said.

My heart suddenly beat faster and I constantly blushed when he said that.

"I wanna too," I replied him shortly.

"I'm trying to clear my schedule so I'll tell you very soon when we can meet"

"Can't I come see you? Like when you work?" I asked.

"I wish.. but with a lot of people, I'm worried, you know"

"I know, it's fine.. I've never been there too so even if we couldn't meet I can still go around the cities," I comforted him.

"I know, but I feel bad making you come here and then I can't go see you"

"Hey.. don't be. I'm really fine, okay?" I reassured him again.

"Okay okay.."

We talked for another 15 minutes before hanging up. After the call, I decided to cook dinner. I cooked some braised beef, mashed potato and roasted mix vegetables. While waiting, I took a quick shower to clean myself up. But midway showering, I heard Leon cried for someone. I quickly rinsed myself, put on a towel and went to their room.

Turned out, it was too dark for him already. The sun had set and I didn't turn on any lamps. Sammy also woke up hearing his brother cried. He looked a little annoyed but thank goodness he didn't follow the cry. I took them to my room and I quickly changed.

After that, I put them on the dining area and I served our food. They ate well and even demanded more. I took out some more and they finished everything. I cleaned up afterwards and bathed them for the evening. I changed their clothes and let them play in the living room while I cleaned the kitchen and dining. Afterwards, I tucked them in for the night and I packed the remaining stuff for the next day.

(Author's note: hey guys! I am back and I hope you enjoy the chapter. I think my timeline is messed up but I hope it won't bother you guys :( thanks for reading and don't forget to stream Mango 💙🥭)