Chapter Forty Four

I woke up to someone shaking my body.

"Inna gosh! Stop sleeping like a pig!"Stella shout-whispered.

"Wha..?" I opened my eyes groggily.

"Wash your face and meet us outside. Casey's brother is here now,"she explained.

I got up and dragged myself to the bathroom. She followed me behind. I turned my back and looked at her,"why are you following me?"

"I don't know, maybe there are some tea I exclusively need to hear first?"

I rolled my eyes while I brushed my teeth,"there are none."

"Yeah, can't exactly hear you.." she leaned on the tile wall.

I continued washing my face and we got out to the living room together.

"Hi, nice to see you again, you too Casey," I said as I shook hands with Casey's brother, Justin.

He smiled at me,"so.. how can I help?"

I told him the story. Starting on what happened in Seoul, what they got ahold of, what happened in London and not forgetting who Yesung is. He nodded while listening to my story, occasionally jotting down something on his tablet.

"Okay.."he sighed thoughtfully after hearing my story.

"This is quite complicated.. but the happening in London. You really are not involved right?"he continued, checking all the facts and information he got.

"Yeah.. I don't even know he used substance,"

He nodded,"Okay, I'll talk about this with the rest of my team so.. rest assured. In the meantime, I'll suggest that you stay low."

"Thank you so much Justin," I patted his big muscly arm.

"Alright, I'll see you around then," I said again as I walked him out.

Stella and Casey stayed longer to keep me company. It's been so long since we gathered up like that anyways.

"So... I didn't get to say it just now but congratulations, you two," I said as I walked back to the living room.

"Well, congrats for being an aunty once again," she laughed, knowing I hated being called aunty.

"Okay, so while you decided to stay here.. let's celebrate. Any food allergies for the mom-to-be?" I said as I browsed the food delivery app.

"Oh, this mom eats everything, like... even the weirdest combo," she threw her hands, being dramatic.

"Oh yeah, that.. So... how about ice cream?"

"What ice cream?"

"I don't know.. you can choose,"

"I want some fries and chicken too, let's go with mcdonalds,"

"Got it'" I said as I placed our orders.

"So, how's the short escape?" Stella asked.

"It was.... something," I said blankly.

"You'll spend time longer next time," she said, patting my back as she comforted me.

I nodded and left them in the living room, letting them talk by themselves. I went into my room and decided to call Yesung. The phone rang but, there are no answer.

"Probably working.., or did something happened?" I thought to myself and immediately started browsing. I didn't see any new articles, so i guessed he's working. I left my phone on the bed and decided to take a shower to freshen up. Midway showering, I heard the bell rang.

"Stella, Casey, that must be the food. Can you go get them?", I shouted from the bathroom.

"Got it," I heard Casey's almost inaudible shout.

I quickly rinsed my body and get changed. I got out of the room and saw both of them already arranging the food, filling out the dining table with our orders.

"You guys, I'm the host.." I complained.

Stella rolled her eyes,"Yeah, feels like my house too so..."

Casey laughed at her remarks. I jokingly scoffed at their reaction and thanked them.

"You need to slow down, let us, people around you, take care of you," Stella said.

"You know it's really hard for me..."

"That's why you need to learn and you know, let go some of the things.."

"Thanks.." I pouted cutely at her.

"Ew stop.." Stella scrunched her eyebrows, acting like she felt disgusted.

I laughed at her reaction. We took a seat and ate our food together. Stella was right about her weird food combo. Turned out, she put the chicken nugget sauce on top of her ice cream. I was about to give a comment before Casey stopped me. He shook his head slowly, mouthing "don't" to me. I acknowledged it and asked them about their preparation.

"So you guys, how's the wedding prep? Oh and the baby prep too?" I asked both of them.

"So, since this little guy came so suddenly, we decided to postpone our wedding," Casey said as he rubbed Stella's belly.

Stella nodded her head and continued,"we'll probably postpone until he, or she, is one-ish."

"Wow, postponing that long?"

"Well, we're new to this parenting thing so.. I think it's better if we adjust first." Stella answered me.

I nodded, understanding what they thought.

"And for the baby prep, we'll need your help," Stella continued, smiling at me knowingly.

"You have come to the right person," I bragged myself. Having to take care of my brother's kids is no joke. They were rambunctious, active, there are a lot of words to describe them. But despite all of that, I am their fool.

We continued eating and chatting along through the night. By 9 p.m., Stella was already yawning on and on. She tried to hold it a few times so we could all chat more. Knowing she needed her rest, I thought about how to get them out.

"Hey, so guys.. it's getting late and I am really reallyyyy sleepy. Do you mind if you go back first?" I asked.

"Or... it's call time?" Stella raised her brows, teasing me.

"Well, that too but seriously.. Get some sleep, you've been yawning non-stop," I exclaimed.

Stella rolled her eyes, but lovingly said,"well, this baby does drain my energy.."

They gathered all their stuff and we finally said our goodbyes. I stayed outside until I couldn't see the light of their car. I got back inside the house and cleaned up post-dinner. I wiped my table clean and finally lay down on the sofa. I stretched my hand to get my phone from the coffee table and checked my notification. He didn't leave any messages or calls yet. I decided not to think much about it and played mobile games.

Time flew and by the time I checked the time, it was almost 1 a.m.. I checked my notification once again and nothing yet. I got mixed feelings about it. I paced in my living room while checking any news about Yesung. Also nothing. Seeing no threat whatsoever, I eased myself down with warm tea and went to bed.