8. Shivay

Know About : Most speculated Prime Minister's US return Son , Shivay  Raichand.

Shivay Raichand: Girlfriend's,  affairs and even scandals .

"Huh, you won't find anything. I'm a clean slate " I mumble sipping coffee with my eyes fixed at the phone screen as I scroll through the latest headlines.

All you need to know about Tanmay Raichand.

Is Mr Raichand surely winning?

List of boyfriends, CM's daughter has a secret crush.

My eyes turn narrow as I click on the article . However I can find nothing more than some stupid punks who my heartbeat doesn't even know exist .

Is there something cooking between Shivay and Shruti . Here is our latest update on Romance in politics .

"Was it really necessary?"

I turn my head to the side as my father stands at the entrance of my room .

"It was " I place my phone on the side table .

"Agnihotris were really important for us and I kicked them out just for a single text of yours so you better not create any troubles "

"Sure " I smile and get up.  When we both walk down the stairs my eyes catch glimpse of shru instructing the caterers about something.  Then she begins collecting dirty glasses herself. 

"Idiot" I frown and strut towards her to snatch the tray away.

"Can't you do your work on your own" I growl at a waiter "you're letting her pick these ?"

"I'm just trying to help " she looks at me with puppy eyes.

"Then help me for God's sake" I whisper when my dad strides closer.

"He's right shruti "

"I'm sorry uncle " she shifts her gaze to the ground .

"Do you need anything?" He questions with a smile and for fuck's sake seriously? He treats her like a queen .

"I do " she smiles back .

"Name it " he firmly asks.

"Permission, I want permission " .
And Thank you !!

"I --- I want to go to dev's party , can we ? " She asks in a low voice and man, seriously without pausing for even a second he spits out "Ofcourse " then he places a hand on her head "tell me if you need anything else okay ? Make sure he doesn't Create any problems" he says and walks away .

"Get ready we'll be leaving in an hour " I deadpan and she nods .

"No red lipstick " I speak and she looks at me with annoyance.

"You don't need to repeat it again and again " she walks away as I focus on the tapping of her heals.

"Get ready heartbeat,  we'll be breaking the friendzone tonight "

I wait outside her house and soon she walks out dressed in a whine coloured dress with matching heels . She looks elegant in footwear like those but right now my eyes are fixed at something else . I clench my fist and cross my arms in front of my chest as she strolls towards me with eyes fixed at her phone.

She likes defying me doesn't she ? Or is she begging for punishments ?

When she stops in front of me , I grab her waist and pin her to my car.

"Shiv " she slaps a hand on my chest . "We are on the road " she widens her eyes.

"You have to be punished" I whiper near her ear.

"Wha---what d-did I do now ?" I love seeing those expressions in her eyes .

I grab her hair in my fist making her look into my eyes "how did you fucking dare to defy me " I snarl and she flinches before looking here and there if anyone has walked out of her house or mine.

"I'll tie them " she looks at me with glassy eyes.

"Ofcourse you will but you deserve a punishment,  don't you ?" I leave her hair and lift her chin up .

She shakes her head making me smirk. She takes out a hair tie . I take it from her and tie her beautiful hair up exposing the back of her dress which is not even there . I control the urge to kiss her there because I don't want my dad to get a heart attack right before elections if he sees us .

I take out my phone and dial a call to dev .

"Get in the car " ordering, I myself take seat and start the car .

"Are you coming or not , do you want me to drag you out of your damn house " he speaks in the car's speaker since I connected my phone to it.

"I'm coming but I want you to do something. "

"Anything for you my lord"

"A bedroom"

"Sure  , you can even use mine and I'm up for threesome "

"Shut the fuck up" I growl and he chuckles before hanging up .

My eyes then make contact with her terrified ones and it makes me smirk .

"Frightened much ?" I question with my gaze fixed on the road.

"We were best friends,  she speaks in a cracked voice.

"We never were "

"Kill me, directly kill me if you are gonna stab me like this unstoppable ".

"Killing is thrilling but I like fucking more "

She clenches her jaw as a tear slides down her cheek .

" What did I tell you about crying ? Next time I'll kiss you to stop it "

"When will you stop ? "

"What do you mean "

"You are obviously doing this because you hate me right? You want to break friendship,  you never cared for me alright , I get it . Now please stop . I'll not come even an inch closer to you again.  Please s-stop disgusting me shiv "

Rage builds in my head and all I can see is red when I tighten my grip on the steering wheel. I don't say anything to her as we get out of the car.

"Finally " devansh strolls towards us followed by abhimanyu.

"Your keys " he throws them towards me and I catch.

"I'm off " shru speaks and strides inside .

Amidst both of theirs bickering we reach the pool area where most of the girls throw themselves at me . Devansh Sits on a couch surrounded by almost five girls while abhimanyu gets into an argument with a Girl who dared to touch him .

"You won't loose your precious virginity by just touching " dev chuckles.

"Crazy bitch , I can't let my reputation be tainted " abhi growls at him .

"You'll die single.  I can bet on my life "

"Fuck off " abhi growls . I myself think he's gonna die single.

"Hii" a girl chirps as I sit on a bar stool .

She places her hand on my thigh and I'm about to yank her away but my eyes meet the most beautiful ones across the pool . She is gaping at me so I grab the girl's waist and pull her closer.

"You'll beg for it heartbeat " I mumble and take a sip from my glass .

When Zara turns her around and they all head inside I shove the girl away that she falls down .

"Ouch " devansh speaks "behave man "

"You can pick her up " I mumble and follow my heartbeat inside.

Modified DevilOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara