20. Shivay

Abhimanyu walks inside dragging an iron rod in his hand . The rod makes a shrilling noise along with each step he takes .

"Block the comments section" I deadpan looking at the shivering man .

"I'm--- I'm sorry Mr. Raichand , I'll do as you say "

"Ofcourse you will , otherwise I'm dying to see you bleeding on the floor of your own studio ." Abhi smirks. The moment I told him about those comments , he couldn't control his infuriation which resulted in him beating so many people on the way inside this studio . I have serial killer friends .

"Sir , w-we j-just made a fanpage "

"Which attracted insults for her " I growl , my voice echoing in the studio .

He nods and focuses on the computer .

"Now find us any ten lucky people from these , all guys "abhimnayu shows him the phone screen with the list of people we made who have been actively posting perverted or abusive comments .

"It will take a few days " the man voices infuriating me .

"It will take me just a few minutes to rearrange your features " I glare at him and he shivers .

After spending few hours at the studio , we finnaly find a few people who study at our university and a few others who are outsiders .

"Should I kill that Archit myself ?" Abhimanyu mumbles as we walk towards my car .

"I don't think you'd be able to face your sister after that "

"What ?" He seems shocked "you think she likes him "

"Like would be a smaller word" I get inside my car . A few days back when he found Zara with Archit , he was fuming with anger . I had to drag him out of that Mansion.

"Those with mafia backgrounds do not love okay, he isn't really after her , he wants war with me "

"Maybe , maybe not"

"Damn my blood boils on the mere thought of--- urghh" he slams his hand on his thigh .

My phone vibrates and as soon as I see those pictures , I'm furious .

"What the actual fuck is going on at the campus"

"What do you mean " abhimanyu looks shocked."oh yes an event where girl pair wi---ohhh fuckkk! which asshole paired with my love when I'm not there " he takes out his phone and types furiously .

"Hello, fucker ? " I Flash my phone screen in front of his face . The picture is of my heartbeat with a senior who has wrapped an arm around her waist with his eyes fixed at her face and his hand holding her hand . My rage is uncontrollable right now .

"Ohhh what the fuck is that " abhimanyu jumps up and zooms the picture where crystal is visible talking to a guy and laughing .

"Seriously?" I furrow my brows .

"Unbelievable right? Do you think this will do ?" He points at the iron rod lying near his feet . I raise a brow "no , okay . I'll use something else ".

That girl is seriously making him crazy.

If there was anyone else sitting next to me right now and speaking this shit while I'm furious , I'd bash his head on the window but it's him who has been my spy for ten years . He would beat any guy trying to hit on my heartbeat when I was away. Anyways , he is like my younger brother forever.

My phone rings with a call from devansh which abhimanyu receives and puts it on speaker .

"Breaking news "