26. Shivay

Trigger Warning!!

"So you basically are fucked up " I chuckle and daivey frowns .

"Man , you don't know what you exactly want Dev "abhimanyu takes a bite from an apple .

"Let's kill him, problem solved" he smirks.

"And what if kainaat loves him ?" Abhi asks.

"The fuck she loves that asshole , she won't dare " he deadpans and leaves .

"It's gonna be so fun" Abhimanyu laughs and records a voicemail "don't keep complaining about a flower vase love , I'll get you hundreds of them"

Then he smiles looking at his phone which dings with an audio message that he plays "fuck you and your flowers , fuck you abhimanyu " she screams making me burst out in laughter.

"I'm down for it" he replies with a voice message .

"Yukkk" she sends back .

"Ouch" I laugh and he rolls his eyes .

"You'll ask for it yourself " he grits his teeth.

Why don't they both call each other directly .

"I hardly doubt that" I add.

He frowns and heads inside but my phone rings with a call from Inayat "I swear if it's that younger oberoi again, I'm gonna ---

"Shru isn't talking and something is seriously wrong with her " she says in a single breath.

Fuck!!
I get up from the table and sprint outside with my car keys .

"Don't say anything to her and don't make a group around her, I'll just be there "

It's the fastest I can drive while my heart is ready to tear out of my chest.

Don't do anything bad heartbeat, don't do anything bad. Please.

Rushing inside their apartment , I find her sitting on the bed with knees folded in front of her . She looks devastated . This means she has been thinking a lot .

I can not think of anything else before caging her in my arms but she won't let me .

"I said leave me alone " she tries her best to hurt me with her tiny fists ."Go away, go away just leave me alone "

I said I'll fight your battles baby , I wasn't lying.

"Calm down sweatheart , it's alright" I hold her close. Very close . Her shivering body , her vulnerability, her secrets and she , all are safe with me .

"Shh--- calm down "

"I'm like her ?"
So that's the reason. I don't know what would be the best words to tell her how stupid is the thing she's talking.

There's a thing about overthinkers . They need explanation over and over again . They need validations and they need to be loved to be cared for .

"That's why you hate me so much shiv ? " her eyes are filled with tears.

How can I Hate you ?

I kiss her and she breaks down in tears .
"Shiv"

"Shh-- look at me " I cup her face "you can call me the devil, you can hate me , you can blame me for everything but don't say I hate you baby , can I hate you ? When I had nobody , I had you and when you weren't around, your memories were. Every single day of my life I've loved you Shru. Yes I'm not a good person , I can never be but you give me hope . How can I hate you??"

She hugs me and I kiss her head .

"My heat beats only when you smile my heartbeat " I hold her tighter and she chuckles "what are you ? Fourteen year old ? "

"I can be whatever you want me to be"

"You won't ever change, promise me "

"Never "

"Don't get tired of explaining, don't get vexed and don't make me feel unloved "

"That's a long list "

"And this is gonna be a long night " she looks at me with a flirty smile and fuck!!
"I'm gonna eat you alive"

She laughs coming on my lap "I'd absolutely love it "

"Fuck you're gonna kill me like that " I pull her closer but she pushes me away.

"Wait "

I look at her with a raised brow as she says"I need to talk to inayat"

"Right now?"

"Yeap " she gets up from the bed and turns to look at me "after that I'm all yours"

"Masochist" I chuckle.

"A cute one , ishani would say " she laughs as I follow her out .

She opens the door to inayat's room but I can't keep my eyes off her . When I finally look at the scene in front of me . I have no words to describe .

"That's " she pushes me out and shuts the door .

"See people are busy making love and you " I glare at her.

"They should have locked the door , I'm embarrassed "

"It's karma baby ,they saw the pics I sent , remember "

She rolls her eyes and sprints inside her room locking it from inside .

"Yeap you are a real Masochist "

"Now if you are officially my boyfriend , you should get me a gift or something " she says from the other side of the door.

Boyfriend? My heart flutters.

"I'll give you an absolutely memorable night where I'll bend you on a table---"

"Shut up " she screams and I chuckle .

"If you won't open the door ,your friends will surely know my plans "

"Manipulative devil " she unlocks the door so that I can step inside and lock the door behind me.

Pulling her towards me I kiss her passionately . The only person who was stopping me from making her officially mine was she herself but that isn't the case anymore .

I remove the band from her hair grabbing her long hair in my fist . I love her hair if I haven't mentioned that before .

"Where was I" I whisper near her ear .

"Ohh yes , Bending you over and fucking you from behind"

Her face turns as pale as of a ghost or something " you were serious about it "

"Ofcourse heartbeat " I smirk.