27. Shruti

Trigger Warning 🔞: this chapter contains sexual content that might be unsuitable to some readers.
The chapter is short.

____________________________

He looks at my naked self as if he's seeing me for the first time like that. My cheeks turn red and ears heat up seeing that look in his eyes.

Grabbing my hair in his hand , he pushes me against the table and soon the side of my face is pinned on the table . I'm scared but he's someone , I can trust the most. I no longer care about anything else , other than the fact that I love this man . Life won't be possible without him .

"My heartbeat is gonna love it, won't she" he whipers near my ear .

I nod , my center throbs . Needing more , wanting more .

His hand roams on the skin of my inner things and he kisses my back . Everywhere .

This is scary , thrilling and exciting at the same time . This is unbelievable.

His grip on my hair tightens when he enters inside of me . My eyes buldge out with the lengths he touches in this position. With the way he can claim me , own me .

"Shiv"

"Yes , heartbeat . You love it "

"I love---- you "

He stops for a moment and his eyes fix at my face "don't stop" I pout .

"You--"

"I love you shiv , I love you "

"Fuck !!! I love you so much baby , I love you so very much "

"We aren't friends, we never were " my voice comes out like a moan.

"Now I know what your favorite position is " he chuckles.

He grabs my waist with an arm so that I don't get hurt and fastens his pace .

I squeeze my eyes shut to forever engrave him in my memory . To make him mine . To make myself his .