The two locked up after taunting each other, trying to gain control of the match. Cena put Reigns into a side headlock, keeping the pressure on. Reigns bounced Cena off the rope, breaking the headlock and planting his feet into the mat, shoulder tackling Cena, sending him to the mat. John quickly got up and backed up into the corner, keeping his eyes on Reigns. They circled each other again before they locked up, with Cena pulling Reigns down, trying to roll him up into a surprise pin, but Reigns kicked out at two. 

Reigns got up and I could tell he was getting frustrated. They locked up again and Cena rolled Reigns into a pin again, but Reigns kicked out at two once again. He moved, getting on one knee as Cena stood in the corner mocking him. Reigns was officially mad and everyone could tell, I climbed up onto the apron, looking at John, giving him a look asking for permission. He put his hands up and stepped back while nodding his head. 

Reigns pressed his forehead against mine, breathing heavily. "Listen, you have to stay focused, you got this, just don't let him get in your head. Understand?" I whispered to him. He nodded his head and let out a sigh. I gave him a quick kiss and patted him on his shoulder, quickly getting off the apron so he could focus. Reigns turned to Cena and they started to circle one another, but Reigns kicked him in the gut, making him hunch over. 

Reigns punched him in the forehead with his right hand, sending Cena to the mat. Reigns started to taunt and mock the fans that were at ring side, earning boos from them. He walked over towards the side of the ring I was standing on and made a kissing gesture with his lips, that made me smile. Cena got up slowly, grabbing onto Reigns' legs, trying to pull himself up. Reigns punched him again, putting Cena right back onto the mat. 

Cena grabbed onto Reigns pants, pulling them down slightly as he used them to pull himself up. Reigns stood there, watching Cena get up, as I tried to stop myself from being dirty minded. Reigns went to punch Cena but he ducked and rolled him into another pin, with Reigns kicking out at two once again. They both quickly got up but Reigns clotheslined him, knocking him onto his back. 

Reigns started to attack Cena, gaining control of the match. Cena once again grabbed onto Reigns' pants, pulling them down slightly each time. Reigns threw Cena into the corner, with the amount of momentum and force, Cena fell to the mat. Reigns walked over to Cena and picked him up, suplexing him and going for the pin, but Cena kicked out just in time. Reigns continued the attack on Cena, toying with him as the match continued. 

~~~~~~

Reigns walked around Cena, mocking him as Cena reached up and grabbed onto the front of Reigns' pants, right above his zipper, pulling them down slightly, from the side you could see where his boxers would usually sit. I covered my mouth as I looked away for a quick second, feeling myself grow hungry for him. 

Reigns continued to attack Cena, making him fall against the ropes. Reigns crouched down in front of Cena and in front of the camera. "I'm gon' hurt this man, I'm gon whoop his ass, I mean I'm gon' hurt him." He got up and the match continued. 

~~~~~~

Reigns and Cena were both tired, Reigns rolled out of the ring, pressing his back against the ring post, breathing heavily. I made my way over to him and put my hand on his back, as he hunched over, trying to catch his breath. "You've faced tougher opponents, you can win this, I know you can, just stay focused. I believe in you." Reigns nodded his head as he stood up straight, pulling me into a quick side hug.  He moved me out of the way as he saw Cena get out of the ring, and he quickly hit him with a Drive by. 

Cena fell to the floor outside the ring, as Reigns slid back into the ring. Cena was at my feet, slowly trying to get up, he reached out, grabbing onto my ring gear bottoms, trying to pull himself up. I didn't want Cena to pull them down too far so I grabbed onto his hands, allowing him to lift himself up. Reigns got out of the ring and started to run at Cena so I moved out of the way, but Cena power bombed Reigns into the announcer's table.