Dean grabbed me and lifted me onto his shoulder, as he held onto the side of my leg to keep me from falling, walking to the center of the ring, raising his fist in the air as I did the same. The crowd cheered and clapped with the few boos among the loud cheers. Dean walked back over to the ropes and let me get down before he got out of the ring and stood on the floor. The bell rung and the match started. 

~~~~~~

Alisha continued to drive the chair into my ankle as I screamed out in pain, scooting back, trying to get away. She grabbed me by my hair and slammed my face into the announcement table. "Pick Y/n! You're ankle or your career!" She yelled at me and I zoned out. Hearing the words Pick Y/n, sent me back to the day when my family abandoned me. I replayed the moment in my head over and over again, getting angrier each time. 

I felt my body crash into the apron, the sharp sides digging into my back. As Alisha charged at me I countered and slammed her into the ring post. All I saw was my brother's face, not Alisha's. I was mad, I was hurt, I was even frightened. I grabbed her by her wrist, dragging her across the floor, grabbing her and power bombing her into the announcer's table. As she laid on the broken table I got on top of her, punching her over and over again, with everything I had.

I heard the ref say 7 and I stopped, feeling a warm liquid on my hands, as I looked down and saw blood, I looked at Alisha's face, seeing a little gash on her forehead. I quickly picked her up and rolled her into the ring as the ref hit 9. I stood over her as she laid on the mat, breathing heavily. 

Dean slammed his fists against the apron, making me look at him while he had a chair in his hands. I walked over and he gave it to me, then I remembered I told Alisha I would break her wrist and that's exactly what I planned to do. I dragged her over to the corner, propping her up and putting her wrist inside the chair and closing it around her wrist. I propped the chair up on the ropes as I ran back, before I Superkicked the chair as hard as I could, making Alisha let out a blood curling scream.

She panicked as she tried to get her hand free, realizing I had become unhinged. I grabbed onto her, pulling her down to the mat, putting her in the armbar, causing her to scream again. The ref checked on her as she did her best not to tap, but she couldn't and she tapped as the bell rung. The crowd cheered as the ref tried to pull me off but I got up only to Superkick him, sending him to the outside of the ring. 

I went to Alisha and put one foot on her upper arm, so she couldn't move it, as I began to stomp her wrist as hard as I could. She cried and pleaded for me to stop, but I only went harder. Once I stopped she quickly rolled away fro me, going into the corner and picking up the chair with her one good hand. She swung it at my knee, making me fall to the mat. I knew what she was gonna do, so I quickly rolled out of the ring to confuse her.

I climbed onto the apron and punched her in the back of the head, before kicking her in the back, sending her down to the mat. As I was going to continue to punish her, Edge's music played and he came out with Dolph Ziggler. Dean got into the ring and stood next to me as Edge and Dolph slid in.

Dean punched Edge for me before he attacked Dolph. I started to punch Edge before he shoved me back and I stood there waiting for his next move, but Alisha kicked me in my ankle, making my legs buckle, sending me to the mat. She got on top of me and started to hit me, with her one good hand. I threw her off of me and quickly slammed her head into the mat, grabbing onto the wrist and attacking it.

Dean was handling Dolph and Edge as Alisha cried out about her wrist and I looked at it, seeing it looked uneven. I smiled as I kicked her out of the ring from the bottom rope. Refs and staff came out, separating Dolph, Edge and Dean, while medics checked on Alisha, her blood all over my body, even some in my hair and on my face. I touched my lip, feeling warm liquid against it, I felt the split in my lip but I brushed it off as Dean handed me my belt. 

We got out of the ring and walked up up the ramp, heading to the backstage area. The second I walked through the curtains, Dean hugged me tightly. "See all you had to do was go out there and do what you do best! And you proved everyone who doubted you wrong!" I smiled as I slightly winced, lifting my right foot off the ground, to keep pressure off my ankle. 

"You wanna go get that looked at?" He asked, but I shook my head, "It should be fine, I just wanna sit down." He nodded and helped me to my locker room. I opened the door and Reigns, Paul and The Usos weren't there so it was kind of a relief. Dean helped me to the couch and I laid on it, stretching my body out and letting out a large exhale, while Dean sat down in the chair. 

"You did amazing, but I think you really hurt Alisha." I smiled and nodded my head, "That's what I was going for." He let out a laugh as he rubbed his temple."When are you going to talk to Reigns and the brothers?" Dean asked as he let out a sigh. "Well I don't know yet, but I should try to find them, since I won, I have to accompany Reigns to the ring for his match tonight." Dean nodded his head and clapped his hands together. "I can go find him, send him in here so you don't have to walk on your ankle."

I gave him a smile and he patted my shoulder before he walked to the door and left the room.  I was sitting in the silence once I heard the door handle start to move. The door opened and The Usos ran in, practically jumping on me. They laughed and slowly got off of me, as I caught my breath. "Let's fucking go Uce! You did that shit dawg!" Jimmy yelled out as he looked at me. 

I laughed and nodded my head, "Yeah, I sure did, told you guys I could." Jey smiled, "At first it looked like you wasn't gon' win, but you did that shit! The Tribal Chief is gonna be so happy." He added. I stopped smiling and looked down slightly as I thought about what Reigns would say. "Hey, it's gonna be alright, he's gonna be proud of you, I promise, you just have to talk to him." Jey said in a very soft tone. 

I nodded my head and he pat my back. "But you gotta get going because, his match is next." I cursed at myself mentally before I got up, heading to the gorilla. 

To be continued...