liked by whiteboyfez and 19 others

hungergamesrue: i stole kikas pen 🤫

ikasguidetoscam: YOU BLACK HEFFA
giasspam: oop-

gtastrippers: open tf up. im tryna take a hit
ikasguidetoscam: if yall drain my battery imma gut you both

shakinassforjesus: your shoes are uncomfortably clean
spameraa: KAT???
gtastrippers: HER USERNAME PLEASEEE

YAMIEK

Saturday 3:00 pm

I was riding around with Rue, Fez and Silas as they did deals. It was really just Silas and Fez doing the deals really but we had stopped at the gas station so Fez could fill up the tank and for snacks.

"I dont know if I want a slushy or a bang" I said to Rue who was grabbing chips and candy.

"Get a slushy, let your inner child heal" She replied which was a good enough answer for me

I walked over to the slushy machine and get the largest cup filling it up with mostly blue raspberry but mixing others with it too besides coke and cherry..I hate those.

After filling up my cup to the brim, I grabbed a straw and some all blue sour patch kids then headed to the front. Silas was up next in line so I sneaked my stuff in with his.

"You thought you were slick" Silas laughed at me

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking at him innocently. My boyfriend paid and handed me my drink with my candy.

Silas held my hand as we walked out of the gas station going back to the car where Fez was waiting for us. Rue followed shortly behind us, Silas got in front with Fez this time and Rue got in back with me.

"Yall good?" Fez asked us before leaving the gas station, I nodded as the others said "Yes" and off we went.

My buzz was wearing off from the blunt we had smoked before we left Fez's house.

Thankfully I rolled up one before I left Kika and I's house, pulling it out of my jacket pocket I asked Fez for a lighter to spark up, "Fez you got a lighter?"

He rummaged through his pocket pulling out a blue lighter from his pocket handing it to me, "gracias" I said taking it from him and lighting up the blunt.