33. Keep Your Head

"'Remember wait until-''

"'The ships are in the bay.' Bronn said 'I know.''

''They must be far enough in.' Tyrion reminded him.

''I know what IN means... do you know how to use that?' Bronn questioned looking down at the axe in tyrions hand.

''I chopped wood once no... I watched my brother chopping wood once.' Tyrion admitted looking down to the axe.

''I saw you kill a man with a shield you'll be unstoppable with an axe... don't get killed' Bronn said shaking his hand

'Nor you my friend.' Tyrion told him.

'Are we friends now?' Bronn questioned his eyes drifting to Shae.

'Of course we are just because I pay you doesn't diminish our friendship.''

''It enhances it, really.' Bronn agreed

''It enhances it? fancy word for a sell sword.'' Tyrion remarked.

'I've been spending time with fancy folks.' Bronn reminded him. "Say goodbye to your sister in case you die?" Tyrion looked to Sasha and Sandor. 

"Love your confidence." Tyrion countered. 

"Be careful, keep your head. Remember I dont care about Joffrey I care about you." Sasha whispered kissing him quickly. 

"When this is over..." Sandor whispered. 

"I will write to my father and we will be wed." Sasha whispered. 

"You ever think about leaving?" Sandor pondered. 

"Where to?" Sasha questioned. "A honeymoon?" 

"Leaving the capital for good." Sandor corrected. 

"I was never meant to live at the capital. I like Casterly Rock." Sasha admitted. 

"I dont care where I am, as long as I got you, Sasha." Sandor admitted. 

"Maybe we leave Joffrey and the capital behind after all this and... be lords and ladies of Casterly rock." Sasha offered.

"HOUND!"

"I hate him, let an arrow fly at him." Sasha whispered hugging him again. Sandor relaxed into her. "Be careful sandor, I love you." 

'Sansa! come here!' Joffrey demanded.

'I will pray for your safe return my Lord.' Sansa said turning back to Tyrion

'Will you?' Tyrion questioned

'Just as I pray for the kings.' Sansa said turning around

'Stay safe my lady.'

'And you my lion.' Shae said quietly before following Sansa

'Your king rides forth to battle, you should offer his sword a kiss.' Joffrey told sansa. 'My new blade heart eater I've named it.' Joffrey told her 'kiss it!' he demanded and sansa slowly put her lips to blade. 'You will kiss it again when I return and taste my uncles blood.''

''Will you slay him yourself?' sansa questioned.

"Be careful Tyrion." Sasha requested dropping to her knees and hugging him. 

"Surely Cersei asked you to join-"

"She did but... I dont like her ladies in waiting, I think I will stay in my own chambers, get a better view of the fight." Sasha remarked. 

"Keep an eye on Clegane." Tyrion corrected. 

"And you, from afar." Sasha added. "Did you figure out how to use the wildfire?"